Death Metal

I realized today why Deicide's Legion is so praised. I heard Behead the Prophet and everything about it just seems wild and chaotic. I really like it. A bit thrashy but more evil or darker and more chaotic than usual Thrash.

Amon amarth have some killer viking riffs haha gotta love the viking riffs also niles newest stuff just blew me away fucking heavy shit

Agreed, although I'm not certain what constitutes a "viking riff."

Listening to some Gortuary and Goretrade and this is some killer shit. Fucking brutal and slamming, but the production doesn't totally suck.

Yes, Gortuary are actually ridiculously fucking great new school slam...and West Coasters too! Makes me tear up a little *sniff* (WC slam is often lameocaust)

Goretrade are among the best Colombian bands. Their first album crushes all.

I like that they incorporated actual decent guitar playing - makes all the brutal stuff sound that much more brutal.

I realized today why Deicide's Legion is so praised. I heard Behead the Prophet and everything about it just seems wild and chaotic. I really like it. A bit thrashy but more evil or darker and more chaotic than usual Thrash.

i wonder if i'll ever realise this. much prefer the s/t m'self

Deicide sucks.

Yes, Gortuary are actually ridiculously fucking great new school slam...and West Coasters too! Makes me tear up a little *sniff* (WC slam is often lameocaust)

Goretrade are among the best Colombian bands. Their first album crushes all.

Wrong thread. I actually checked them out and they're pretty shitty also.

:)

when you get decent taste in death metal than you can tell me to 'get out'.