Death Metal

Spiritual Healing is my favorite by far. I do not listen to Leprosy at all because the production and Scream Bloody gore sometimes(prefere seven churches and severed survival).

I probably just need to sit and listen to it while not doing anything else. Most times I am doing something while I listen to music and it kinda kills the mood or what have you.

I love The End Complete and World Demise both. Regarding the latter, "Don't Care" was one of the first songs of theirs I ever heard way back when, and the main riff still crushes my face.

I know most people think Back from the Dead sucks, and "Bullituary" was a goddamned fiasco, but I thought "Threatening Skies" and "By the Light" were great songs.

I'm coming very close to declaring Asphyx's The Rack to be my favorite old school death metal album.

The Rack would make my top ten. I actually prefere Embrace The Death which was recorded before The Rack intended on being the bands first album not released because Century Media or something had a problem with the sound(I like the sound better personally). check it out