Death Metal

What's the consensus on Pestilence? I vaguely recall reading that they were a bit thrashier, and because of that I've been a bit skeptical of ever checking them out since I'm liking thrash less and less with each passing year.

What's the consensus on Pestilence? I vaguely recall reading that they were a bit thrashier, and because of that I've been a bit skeptical of ever checking them out since I'm liking thrash less and less with each passing year.

Consuming Impulse and Testimony of the Ancients are classics. They aren't any thrashier than, say, Asphyx but they definitely have that thrash crunch to them.

Are they not death/thrash? Malleus Maleficarum is a great album.

51wLjagKnkL._SS500_.jpg

Spheres is gay, but everything else they've done is great.

Edit: I might as well add that Consuming Impulse and Testimony Of The Ancients are equally good, and I can never completely conclude which I like more.

I know it's controversial, but I like Spheres very much. All of the other stuff is completely awesome aswell, but you know that.