Death Metal

I don't know about the whole album, but some of the people on there were allowed to listen to it by the band.

It was announced that NWN! Productions will release a Graveyard/Deathevokation split 7" later this year. I know there was some talk about Graveyard a few pages back and I thought they were pretty good, and combined with some new material from Deathevokation this should be a great split!

A friend of mine nearly shat himself yesterday when he found out I've never listened to Deeds of Flesh, Fleshgrind and Dying Fetus. Are these bands really THAT essential or did i overlook them on purpose?

Just listened to Monstrosity - Spiritual Apocalypse tonight, and enjoyed it quite a bit. I have found that Monstrosity pretty consistently plays death metal that appeals to me.

Exactly what I think about them.

So I've given Left Hand Path a couple listens, and it's very good. Not nearly as awesome as Like An Everflowing Stream, though.

Clandestine any better?

Clandestine is waaay better than Left Hand Path,you might not think so the first time you hear it,or either the fifth time for that matter but sooner or later you realize how good it is.

I find that I rarely get the urge to listen to Deeds of Flesh, but whenever I do I like it a lot.

Dying Fetus are very good and you should like them if you like groove in your death metal. Go for Killing on Adrenaline.

I do not hear much of a groove when I listen to them. I'll try it again.