Death Metal

The entire 'dun dun dun' inbetween notes always for 45 minutes is old. I have no problem with palm mutting and chugging it just at a certain point becomes excessive and old fast.

Shadow Mechanics sucked. While we're on the subject of Demigod, does anyone know where I can get Slumber of Sullen Eyes? I can't find it anywhere, even on Ebay.

:kickass:

hows the new Malevolent Creation?

Finally got this disc f/ my friend, I'm really scratching my head at any negative reviews that I read of this. Sounds the most like old Malevolent compared to anything they've ever done, last three to foure albums, really supeb release.
Eveyone should bow down and kiss the bands di**, them being original members again now, that gives the newest release high marks alone.

Illdisposed

I loved these guys, are they even still around?

For Hell Awaits Us All, Deeds of Flesh are super, consistant band, cosistantly kick a**, and releasing albums that are, imo, above par w/ other dm releases.

Listening to alot of Impaled songs reciently,such a heavy a** band, also, I heard they signed to a new label.

I enjoy Deeds of flesh from time to time, but a lot of their stuff sound the same and can get boring after sometime. Still enjoyable for a quick fix of really brutal death metal though!

Indeed...

Sometimes, I even see their earlier lyrics as black metal influenced, lending to the unique atmosphere I find (especially on POTW).

"She was my wife" is a hilarious end to that song...pretty lame lyrics, yeah.

I like their extremely weird/macabre ways of talking about murder/homicide, though...makes for a good alternative to BDM/slam bands going I CUT HER CUNT AND DRINK HER MENSTRUAL JUICES!1!!!!:

"Slumped the mangled body/Up against a tree/Like a hunched over scarecrow/In a fetal position"

shouldn't DoF be talked about in the BD/Slam thread? Not that I mind much but whatever.

Purtenance is the shit, btw.