Death Metal

Hmm ive been really getting into the band Death latley, could anybody recommend me something similar?If of course, there is any.

thanks for help with the Tech Death bands!!

anyways im just getting into DM so whats a good CC album???

thanks again.

The first two CC albums you should get are The Bleeding and Tomb of the Mutilated.
You should also pick up the first three Morbid Angel albums, the first three Deicide albums and Leprosy by Death.

The first two CC albums you should get are The Bleeding and Tomb of the Mutilated.
You should also pick up the first three Morbid Angel albums, the first three Deicide albums and Leprosy by Death.

Cheers mate! will check those albums out.

im already a fan of Death. i have Symbolic(had it for awhile) and planning to get all albums by Death plus Control Denied album.

thanks for the help!! :headbang:

Cheers mate! will check those albums out.

im already a fan of Death. i have Symbolic(had it for awhile) and planning to get all albums by Death plus Control Denied album.

thanks for the help!! :headbang:

leprosy is far and away the best Death album... though the first three are all really good

first two death records are the best along with the first demo (not sure which version of that i have mind you), human's the best of the rest for me but it's not something i ever feel like listening to. there should be a rule stating that technicality and death metal mustn't mix unless you're really really really good composers.