Death Metal

racism racism racism

Hey Cythraul. Racism is basically what remained in us as a basic instinct from ages of tribes and hating other my pals just because he's from other tribe (or village or family or whatever). my pals in Africa and such are still that way - we can look there and see what we were like in a past. But look, we have suppressed those -unsuitable- instincts in order to achieve a higher society. Regardless you calling yourself - "an aducated" and definately being a proud member of this higher society - you still decrease yourself to a level of those my pals you bash by not being able to suppress this monkey instinct.

Niggerdom is a set of activities or qualities characteristic of black people. Now move along, kike.

are you just copying and pasting old falco quotes or something lol. the wording and everything is identical. you've become what you used to hate man remember when you were mr anti-anus but now youre just an anus man youre an anus.

Hey Cythraul. Racism is basically what remained in us as a basic instinct from ages of tribes and hating other my pals just because he's from other tribe (or village or family or whatever). my pals in Africa and such are still that way - we can look there and see what we were like in a past. But look, we have suppressed those -unsuitable- instincts in order to achieve a higher society. Regardless you calling yourself - "an aducated" and definately being a proud member of this higher society - you still decrease yourself to a level of those my pals you bash by not being able to suppress this monkey instinct.

this is a pretty majestic post

Grave -dominion VIII is excellent and they even re-recorded Annihilated Gods from their first 1988 demo Sick Disgust Eternal. Back From The Grave and Fiendish Regression are great newer Grave albums and all but this album completely destroys both in all ways. The riffs are excellent the new drummer is great and while the sound is great it is still very sludgy swampy and just heavy as fuck.

Eerie creepy morbid and pure DEATH the way 'Death Metal' should sound. I might go as far as saying it's their best album.

Newer Grave sucks, quite frankly. Dismember and Unleashed have a pretty "hit or miss" discography but I honestly don't find any of Grave's post-You'll Never See... albums redeeming in any way.