Death Metal

1) I think the new Slugathor album is scheduled for next year?

2) There have been new Seance songs on their myspace for like...a year. They sounded good to me. Somewhere in between the first two albums, though not quite as good as either.

In terms of death metal I like:
Nile (greatest death metal band ever)
Abysmal Dawn
Morbid Angel
Necrophagist
Bloodbath
Hate Eternal
Death
Cryptopsy
Origin
Black Dahlia Murder

Brokencyde is one of the few bands pushing metal forward tbh, their experimental mentalities make them unique in a genre that has grown stagnant. A lot of people do not get the depht of the abysmal screams of despair and the intricate rythms and melodies they produce. This is what happens when artists stay true to their hearts and ignore everything that has to do with money or popularity or trends.

1) I think the new Slugathor album is scheduled for next year?

2) There have been new Seance songs on their myspace for like...a year. They sounded good to me. Somewhere in between the first two albums, though not quite as good as either.

After giving it a listen. It's not bad. It's not on the same level as forever laid to rest but still pretty good.

My bad, glanced quickly at the avatar not the, name, saw a black and white figure, made an assumption, etc. Lol. But matt, I do hope I am catching sarcasticals from you.

I recomend Avulsed `stabwound orgasm for people who like demigod-slumber of sullen eyes and old school finnish DM.

I have heard people say there are a few riffs on the new album that sound like pantera and meshuggah and those riffs sound like Necrony `Pathological Performances' not pantera and meshuggah and the music on those songs happen to be written by bassist Jonas Renske who also plays guitar and writes a good portion of the bands music.

I never really felt like a redneck/ from the south or anything when listening to bands. I just listen to music.