Death Metal

So how do you guys feel about Carbonized? I downloaded their No Canonization demo off of that site with all of the old school demos, and I liked it.

It almost reminds me of a more br00tal Atheist.

So how do you guys feel about Carbonized? I downloaded their No Canonization demo off of that site with all of the old school demos, and I liked it.

It almost reminds me of a more br00tal Atheist.
I like them, cynic mixed with vovoid or something but like you said, "w4y m0r3 br00t4l" lol

The Excoriate album is getting better each listen and is seriously kicking my butt.

I pulled out the Eviscerated demo "Rituals of Reanimation" this afternoon and was surprised at the quality of this release, especially for a demo. The maturity in the songwriting for this band is great. The subtleties in the guitar work and the rhythms by the drummer really stood out on this listen. I found quite a few new things in the songs this time around too, which is always a great thing to have happen.

It's taking a long time for their Ep to be released, but I hope it happens some time this year. Lots of potential here. Check them out.

http://www.myspace.com/evisceratedsweden