Death Metal

I haven't been posting here as much, so forgive me if this news (I think?) has already been across the boards. According to MA Gorguts are back together? Is this true?

Man...I'm starting to like Hackneyed alot

239214.jpg

There 2nd album is much much better than the last one.

Remember when I mentioned Runemagick a while back...yeah they're fucking boring as hell.

What? o_O

Fuck no.

Surely you didnt listen to The Supreme Force of Eternity or Enter the Realm of Death. (or even Moon of the Chaos Eclipse)

The first three albums are great pure death metal. The only later albums I have are Requiem of the Apocalypse and On Funeral Wings. Both can wander into meandering and tedious bits, interspersed with some solid death metal. Ultimately forgetful, but I haven't played them much.

Fuck Morbid Angel - Angel of Disease is owning my soul right now, third time on repeat hehe. The tempo changes are fucking epic :kickass:

Ugh, I'm just going to spin both of those Crypticus albums again. What would you recommend from Razorback records anyway since you say that the band is bland compared to a good majority of bands of the same label.

edit: Oh and btw I'm giving Monstrosity's disco another spin, I'm liking what I'm hearing so far, so you should definitly check them out. I just spinned "In Dark Purity", "Millennium", and "Rise To Power"

Ugh, I'm just going to spin both of those Crypticus albums again. What would you recommend from Razorback records anyway since you say that the band is bland compared to a good majority of bands of the same label.

edit: Oh and btw I'm giving Monstrosity's disco another spin, I'm liking what I'm hearing so far, so you should definitly check them out. I just spinned "In Dark Purity", "Millennium", and "Rise To Power"

Ghoul, Bloodfreak, Hooded Menace, and Birdflesh are good starts, man.