Death Metal

Was I the only one that liked Ithyphallic? I thought it was great! Of course it has nothing on In the Beginning! Greatest Nile release still

I should get Annihilation of the Wicked. It's considered by many their most accomplished work, apparently. Then again, I'm not very enthusiastic, since I've heard them being compared sometimes to Immolation who I'm not really fond of(maybe outside of Unholy Cult).

I should get Annihilation of the Wicked. It's considered by many their most accomplished work, apparently. Then again, I'm not very enthusiastic, since I've heard them being compared sometimes to Immolation who I'm not really fond of(maybe outside of Unholy Cult).

Those two bands sound nothing alike. "Annihilation..." would be a good starting point.

Don't waste your time. I had been hearing all the praise this band got a while back and apparently Annihilation was great so I bought it...and sold it 6 months later after trying many times to get into it. There was nothing I enjoyed about this. The drum performance might be flawless to some but to me it's just some monotonous mechanical drumming. Sure they all have technical skills but it doesn't even come close to have interesting results.

Was I the only one that liked Ithyphallic? I thought it was great! Of course it has nothing on In the Beginning! Greatest Nile release still

It's not my favorite... but, within it is my favorite song by Nile. Eat of the Dead is absolutely awesome... I wish Nile would do that death/doom sound more often.

They released a new one?! Wtf gotta check it out..their first one was pretty good