Death Metal

Not sure if this should go in the death metal or doom metal thread, but I just listened to Coffins for the first time. Which is the best album by them to check out?

I'm listening to the new song there and as far as I liked the first album a lot, like a zombie horror movie played 1/3 the speed, I'm a little bit afraid their style will become boring or annoying on the second one. But the cover is quite cool. Whatever, the song there is a good Hooded Menace, I have to say I even like the second guitar playing the riff unisono an octave higher in one riff (than it changes if I hear correct), which is a silly trick but I guess it will work for people.

EDIT: Haha, it always sounds like they were playing the song in a water or something, where they just can't move the fingers faster and it generally takes a lot of effort to play :lol:

I picked up the new Vasaeleth album. It's extremely good, a solid first effort. If you like incantation/demoncy sounding death metal, pick this up.

So the Vasaeleth full-length fucking RULES! Can anything be heavier and kick your butt with such an aerial death metal evil elegance?

Listened to some Mithras - Forever Advancing..........................................................................................................................................

......Legions.

The 'Experimental Brutal Death Metal' tag turned me off to this band, but this is awesome.

Just listened to Beneath the Columns of Abandoned Gods for the first time. Best first listen of a death metal album I've had in a while.

After repeated listenings I think this might be my second favorite death metal album. So perfect:

Decapitated+-+Winds+Of+Creation+-+Front.jpg