Death Metal

symbolic+small.jpg

Seriously can't get enough of this song and that album...Too bad Ralph Santola left the band...it would have been amazing if he stayed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriously can't get enough of this song and that album...Too bad Ralph Santola left the band...it would have been amazing if he stayed.

Even thought i hate their satanic lyrics, this album is just one of the best death metal albums i have ever heard :kickass:

Edit: BTW do you know any other band that play this kind of riffs and melodies like this album?? and i know Vital Remains already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even thought i hate their satanic lyrics, this album is just one of the best death metal albums i have ever heard :kickass:

Edit: BTW do you know any other band that play this kind of riffs and melodies like this album?? and i know Vital Remains already.

Not really. I wish I did, I'm sure someone here could help us out.

I've been digging Amethyste - Thrown Off Balance, and Blastcorps - Glorified, lately. Anybody familiar with those 2 albums?

Blastcoprs - Glorified is the kind of mideuropean hetero death metal like Pathology Stench - Accion Mutante, but propably slightly more kickass and less primitive. Krabathor's Orthodox is more primitive then these two together yet also sorta kickass, I'd put it to this category too.

EDIT: Blastcorps' advantage is perhaps that they generally use faster tempos.

heard this band Catafalc, their album ''Still Suffering'' is so fuckin great with top notch guitar riffs. something like Blood Ted Throne with Slayer solos.. go check it out guys!

Blastcoprs - Glorified is the kind of mideuropean hetero death metal like Pathology Stench - Accion Mutante, but propably slightly more kickass and less primitive. Krabathor's Orthodox is more primitive then these two together yet also sorta kickass, I'd put it to this category too.

EDIT: Blastcorps' advantage is perhaps that they generally use faster tempos.

I'm not familiar with Pathology Stench, I'll probably check it out now though.

I'm glad someone knows Blastcorps though, I think Glorified is really good and rather overlooked since nobody I've talked to seems to know who they are.

Guys, is it possible that Effigy of the Forgotten was re-released recently with the same matrix and everything? Because I was in a shop in centre of Prague where they usually have nothing (older than few years) and they had whad appeared like a totally legit firstpress and also a same release of Breeding the Spawn as I own and am quite sure it's a firstpress too.

Does Roadrunner do the same shit as Peaceville?

Guys, I actually think that the new Annotations of an Autopsy album is not shit deathcore but is in fact, decent death metal. Is this bad?