Death Metal

Internal Suffering are good

Also, Benighted and Zoebeast for Death/Grind

I've been having this odd increased interest in Fleshgod Apocalypse lately as well...

Well you're just fucking stupid then.

1000x1000.jpg

Never really listened to Kataklysm, which of their albums are worth checking out?

Check out The Mystical Gate of Reincarnation ep and Sorcery. Great stuff. After that, I cant really say because they became some "modern" death metal that I really dont like.

Also, if you pronounce The Chasm with the "ch" sound I'd fucking correct you irl.

Check out The Mystical Gate of Reincarnation ep and Sorcery. Great stuff. After that, I cant really say because they became some "modern" death metal that I really dont like.

Also, if you pronounce The Chasm with the "ch" sound I'd fucking correct you irl.

I enjoy all of Kataklysm's discography. They are quite talented lol

That aside, the vid for "The Awakener" is pretty insane. It's freaky, like old school Morbid Angel.

Anyone here like Krisiun??

If so, fave album??

I like the band, especially the last couple albums. Enjoy the old stuff as well, but I think they've improved a lot over the past few years. The Great Execution is a damn great album.

Band members are cool guys, met them at Nile's gig in Sao Paulo like two years ago. They seem to be good friends of Karl Sanders and his band mates.

I like the band, especially the last couple albums. Enjoy the old stuff as well, but I think they've improved a lot over the past few years. The Great Execution is a damn great album.

Band members are cool guys, met them at Nile's gig in Sao Paulo like two years ago. They seem to be good friends of Karl Sanders and his band mates.

That's awesome! I envy you, my friend. I have yet to see Krisiun or Nile lol

I wanted to see Deicide today, but that didn't work out... Meh...

So apparently the new Ignivomous is released 31 March?

I'll be trawling for it tomorrow.

Ignivomous - Contragenesis
Release date: March 31st, 2012

I heard it when NWN was streaming the whole thing on their bandcamp and it fucking rules, guaranteed. Death metal album of the year maybe.

Yea, the new Ignivomous is fucking amazing. Sadly though I think the majority of metalheads won't give it a listen because its unknown and might be eclipsed by that shitty ass new Cannibal Corpse abortion.