Death Metal

Bumping it to the new page:

Memento Mori records has released their reissue of:
Burial - Relinquished Souls
Cover_Burial.jpg

Memento Mori does great reissues with thick booklets and new artwork and demo tracks. The Frigid Cold demo is included here.
Buy it already. I cant find exact info but their reissues are usually limited to 1000 or 500 copies.
Oh, and Burial reformed.

I can't stress enough how I hate remastered reissues with shit tacked on the end of the album and that an album should be reissiued how it originally was. On Relinquished Souls. Basically heavy influenced by Massacre and Death stuff. Not a classic or really mandatory.

I dunno. I kinda like it when they're like "special editions", especially if the extra material is shit that's hard to find otherwise. SPECIFICALLY, I love getting demo tracks. Live shit? No thanks, unless it's somehow historically significant, but it's damn cool to get original tracks.

Full old school demos at the end of an album are awesome. One or two tracks piss me off. Also no one but dd's drug of the month club buddies care about his opinion

That's awesome! I envy you, my friend. I have yet to see Krisiun or Nile lol

I wanted to see Deicide today, but that didn't work out... Meh...

Krisiun live is amazing.

Yeah, I've seen them live a few times, they always play great shows. The Nile show has to be one of the greatest I've attended. Got to talk to band members after the show for a little while and had the ticket signed by Karl Sanders. Great guys indeed.

Yeah dude Nile's show in Grand Rapids was great, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole concert though. Hour of Penance was brutal as fuck. The one bad thing about Nile's set was that it got cut short because George messed up one of his drum pedals or triggers or something, so they took a while to fix that. Dallas had everyone start chanting "Don't break your drums George!". I also got my ticket signed by Karl. Overall the most fun show I've been to.

@Krow... I remember you talking about some sort of upcoming reissue of Sempitermal Deathreign's 'The Spooky Gloom'. Any news on that?

I saw Nile when they headlined for Immolation. I thought the fact that one of the greatest and most influential death metal bands of all time plays for Nile, but whatever.

Dallas pissed me off at the show. After every song he kept chanting "Do you want some MOOOOOAAAARRRRRRRR? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

And fucking Karl comes out with his own computer monitor by his feet for some reason.

I saw Nile when they headlined for Immolation. I thought the fact that one of the greatest and most influential death metal bands of all time plays for Nile, but whatever.

I'd love to see Immolation playing live. The only thing that really bothered me when I saw Nile was the short set. The show was nearly perfect, goddamn it. I've been seeing bands live for fucking 20 years and only a couple times a band made me "what the fuck?" like Nile. Top quality live band, can't wait to see them again.

@Krow... I remember you talking about some sort of upcoming reissue of Sempitermal Deathreign's 'The Spooky Gloom'. Any news on that?

It's still "In the Works" on the Memento Mori records website.
I have faith they will do it justice.

Also, another huge reissue is coming soon:

419676_322525581139547_100820073310100_933148_1574627129_n.jpg

Goregorecords, the death metal sub-label of Aural Music, will re-release the long time sold out album, Inside The Unreal, from Italian death metal gods ELECTROCUTION.

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the original release, the members of the band gathered to work on this special, limited edition CD, remastered and visually revamped in a luxurious digipack.

Commented Guitarist Alex Guadagnoli: "We've been offered many times to license this album for a reissue through the last decade but for one reason or another we've always declined. Incredibly, fans kept showing support and appreciation for 20 years and we're amazed by such a loyal display of respect. The price of used copies on Amazon skyrocketed up to $100 each and still the items sold out. At this point we wanted to give death metal fans a better way to own this record. Since this year is the 20th anniversary of the original release, we feel the time is right. We're packing this limited edition with great content, remastered songs, completely re-styled artwork and never before seen pictures, all in a stunning digipak with a 16 page booklet. Plus, we couldn't be happier with the label and distribution we've signed with."

Mother of tits.