Death Metal

I'll go with Resurgency, Obscure Infinity and Maveth for my top 3.

Seriously, if you're even slightly into death metal, you really need to check these out.

Each disc is different but equally fucking awesome.

Question: How the fuck have Runemagick's first 2 albums not been released on vinyl yet.

Would think one of the distro's would be onto this pronto... I would snap them up in a heartbeat.

The guitar tone on Demigod's Unholy Domain is likely the best in all of metal. Can't think of another band who quite approached that level of filth and evilness.

So apparently Thanatos' first two albums have been reissued. I've been waiting for Emerging from the Netherworlds for years.

Abyssal starts the new year off today with Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

1138549880-1.jpg

This is their second full length released almost exactly a year after the first. They play swarming Portal/Incantation influenced death/black metal with fuzzy melodies and brutal death metal sounding parts. I really like these guys... maybe more than Portal themselves.

The entire album is available for free download on:
http://abyssal-home.bandcamp.com/

Oh and they have the cd for sale too, extremely limited because all the copies are hand made (and obviously self released) just like the first album.

http://abyssal.bigcartel.com/

Supposedly only people who bought the first album even got the email about this one so it might have a more proper release at some point maybe?

I'm listening to Sonne Adam Doctrines of Dark Devotion and I have to recommend it to everyone. It's even darker and more evil than Transformation. One of the best new bands around tbh.

Nominon has a new one out or coming out called 'The Cleansing'. If you like old school Death Metal you will not be disapointed.

I'm listening to Sonne Adam Doctrines of Dark Devotion and I have to recommend it to everyone. It's even darker and more evil than Transformation. One of the best new bands around tbh.

Transformation kicked ass, didnt know they released anything new though :headbang: