Death Metal

Re: Fleshcrawl...YES Mike totally, Fleshcrawl fuckin' rules. I only have heard their two newest (Made Of Flesh and Structured Of Death)...they are this fucking excellent standard yet Dismember-influenced AC/DC kind of non-technical, consistent melodic death metal. I need Descend In The Absurd, eh...?

I really need to listen to Fleshcrawl again, I haven't in a long time. I liked it, but I suspect that I'll appreciate it more now. After some Sadus...

They have a pretty large body of work. I need some German Melodic Death. I guess I'll start with their first one to see what I think of them & work from there. I've been meaning to check them out for awhile now.

Eucharist - A Velvet Creation is easily one of my favourite death metal albums, let alone one of my favourite Swedish death releases.

That album's damn cool and pretty unique but there's inevitably something slightly immature about it that keeps it from my absolute favourites. The closest to a more mature Eucharist that I can think of is Cartilage.

Yea, I suppose you could say that. It's watered down compared to the debut and there's some filler there, plus the muddy production doesn't really suit the album, but still it has a nice atmosphere.

If you are referring to me deleting your consistent "this thread/genre sucks" posts in the slam thread (fuck off), I have the right to do that as it is trolling (fuck off), so fuck off (fuck off).

I knew you were going to delete my posts in the thread so (fuck off!)

Razorback Records is one of the most consistent labels out there.

I would highly recommend to anyone that's in to old school death metal to check out Blood Freak - Live Fast, Die Young... And Leave A Flesh-Eating Corpse! Most people tend to pass it up as just another goregrind album based on the name or the cover art but if you actually listen to it you'll hear some pretty straight-to-the-point old school death metal.