Death Metal

Mithras - Worlds Beyond The Veil
Infester - To The Depths...In Degradation
Caducity - Whirler Of Fate
Demiurg - Breath Of The Demiurg
Morpheus Descends - Ritual Of Infinity

Timeghoul is cool, I remember checking them out cuz they seemed interesting by ANUS' definition, but they are really SUPER sub-underground stuff. I think you can d/l their shit legally from their site or something though?

You used to be able to but it looks like their site isn't up anymore. Yeah, you don't get much more underground than Timeghoul

Mithras - Worlds Beyond The Veil
Infester - To The Depths...In Degradation
Caducity - Whirler Of Fate
Demiurg - Breath Of The Demiurg
Morpheus Descends - Ritual Of Infinity

Infester are quite eerie sounding. Mithras I think are rather average.

I was meaning to check out Timeghoul but just forgot about it.

mithras have a very cool concept but I always feel like they fall short of how awesome they could be

in particular I find a lot of their riffing rather repetitive

space-rock + metal is a fucking rad idea, though.

I've heard all Behemoth's albums, and I really like Satanica on, but Demigod is just amazing.

zkc wins imo

hey v5, your last.fm says you dig soilwork. I always assumed they were kinda faggy melodeath/nu metal like newer in flames 'cause I heard the two mentioned together so often. should I be getting off my ass and checking them out, or are they just a guilty pleasure of yours?

hey v5, your last.fm says you dig soilwork. I always assumed they were kinda faggy melodeath/nu metal like newer in flames 'cause I heard the two mentioned together so often. should I be getting off my ass and checking them out, or are they just a guilty pleasure of yours?

You should probably check them out because they are a fuckton better than In Flames currently is.