Death Metal

What do you think of Malevolent Creation? I listened to some songs off Doomsday X and it was ok, same with the songs I heard from Ten Commandments.

If you guys are bored, check out Tales of Darknord. Their albums Dismissed and Obliteration Allegory are their best.

They do some neat things, but most of it is pretty standard. Relatively mid-tempo songs, with everything blended perfectly. Not a lot of insane talent, but enough talent to make quality albums.

If you guys are bored, check out Tales of Darknord. Their albums Dismissed and Obliteration Allegory are their best.

They do some neat things, but most of it is pretty standard. Relatively mid-tempo songs, with everything blended perfectly. Not a lot of insane talent, but enough talent to make quality albums.

Would you recommend buying Dismissed for 5 bucks? Because I can :p

Speaking of Illdisposed, I got they're album, There's Somthing Rotten..., again after many years, without. That album still destroys!

Just listened to Dark Faith - Terrains Vagues. It didn't quite live up to my expectations but my expectations were based on the fucking amazing song, With Skeptics Grieving so that might be why.

Well weren't some of the songs written in a two year gap from each other? I thought the vocals were sometimes too high in the mix.

Yes, and that is evident in the silly awkward production. I assume their next album will be better. Also the guys seem like total pretentious dicks; I e-mailed them asking for the lyrics for all the songs, and the dude replied "for one particular song or all the songs?" Then when I said "All of them" he never replied at all. Faggot.