Death Metal

Absolutely phenominal death doom band from holland, Dissect. Thought it would be proper to share.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2CmmRWYu58&feature=PlayList&p=468384B0D4B9F162&index=14&playnext=2&playnext_from=PL[/ame]

Check out Acid Witch, worth a great listen. Just another Death Doom band.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7iQs23y6I&feature=related[/ame]

234519.jpg

Masachist, new band featuring Decapitated's ex-vocalist Sauron

Full length came out this year, anyone grab it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Evocation `tomorrow has no sunrise video(Dead Calm Chaos is a cd I keep forgetting to get) awesome song

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize that you had the subsidiary label at the time. You guys are really close to me, btw, I'm from Lowell which is like 20 min away. Cool stuff.

Yeah, don't get me started...alright, I'll elucidate a little. My solo noise project (see left link in sig) released its first album on RRR in mid-2005. I've recently stopped recording for the time being, but Ron is a good friend of mine and yes I drop a lot of money there too (and have played some shows there)

Yeah, don't get me started...alright, I'll elucidate a little. My solo noise project (see left link in sig) released its first album on RRR in mid-2005. I've recently stopped recording for the time being, but Ron is a good friend of mine and yes I drop a lot of money there too (and have played some shows there)

Ron is very cool, and he gets in a lot of great metal titles. The only retails store in MA to carry really underground stuff. Plus if you get lucky, you may find a few old treasures buried on his shelves. I was lucky enough to.

Newbury Comics, where I do a lot of my shopping, often has surprisingly great stuff too, and usually for good prices. But nothing beats finding a total gem at Ron's (like Sunn's 00 Void, first press digipack on HH Noise) for 8 bucks :p

Its funny; his metal stock mainly comes from Mikko (Aspa, who has risen to some kind of fame lately in the metal world for various involvements) at Northern Heritage.

Newbury Comics, where I do a lot of my shopping, often has surprisingly great stuff too, and usually for good prices. But nothing beats finding a total gem at Ron's (like Sunn's 00 Void, first press digipack on HH Noise) for 8 bucks :p

Its funny; his metal stock mainly comes from Mikko (Aspa, who has risen to some kind of fame lately in the metal world for various involvements) at Northern Heritage.

I know, he's funny when he tells stories about Mikko. I got all the DSO LPs at Ron's cheaper than I would have online.

So you're probably the bastard stealing them from me. Did you buy the fucking Fleshpress LP he had there like 3 years ago that I vowed to get when I went back but never found when I finally did? If so, prepare to die.

So you're probably the bastard stealing them from me. Did you buy the fucking Fleshpress LP he had there like 3 years ago that I vowed to get when I went back but never found when I finally did? If so, prepare to die.

nope, not a Fleshpress fan, but I did get the Xysma-Yeah LP. Did you buy the Carbonized LP last year that he had there forever? I was planning on getting it but didn't have enough cash at the time.

Ah, OK. Was gonna say...if I ever find that person somehow I'll have to smack them because that was crushing to me. I never bought the Carbonized LP (didn't ever see it, probably woulda though) but when I got my record player in like late 2006 I think(?) the first LPs I bought were from there...Arghoslent - Incorrigible Bigotry press on Death to Mankind, Xasthur's gatefold 2LP of The Funeral of Being and dot(.)'s s/t LP.

I recall he had a copy of Disharmonization by Carbonized on CD...but I didn't buy that either. I did get Kreator's first (orig. CD on Noise Rec.) and a few other old school OOPs/rares there...I love Ron's place. And he isn't going anywhere, which rules.

edit: love that we've hijacked this thread.

I was figuring maybe we should talk a little bit about Debauchery. There are songs from their new album on youtube. Really doesn't sound bad at all. Very melodic for a death metal album. Really diggin the vocals like most of Debauchery's work. They just sound brutal. Rockers & War. Heh really does sound totally like that. SUCH EMPHASIS!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIpel1R3-RE&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGfSyAtDTiQ&feature=related[/ame]