Does hardcore deserve a place in music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, the trend of promiscuity in today's world (teen culture in particular) is just another product of a society with unhealthy values. It results in various counter-productive/unnatural situations, and I object to it because of this (for personal reasons as well - I find the 'scene' is filled with the most disgusting of people, being a teen myself), though I don't consider it so huge a problem.

My view is that having sex with a life partner is doubtlessly more rewarding and productive the great majority of the time, and I have little desire for casual sex. I don't stand against promiscuity because I think everyone should 'preserve their innocence' etc etc, but in an ideal society it wouldn't exist.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Meh, the trend of promiscuity in today's world (teen culture in particular) is just another product of a society with unhealthy values. It results in various counter-productive/unnatural situations, and I object to it because of this (for personal reasons as well - I find the 'scene' is filled with the most disgusting of people, being a teen myself), though I don't consider it so huge a problem.
Well, as a teen myself I agree with you somewhat. Most teens think promiscutity is cool because their rapper heros are "pimps", which is retarded.

My view is that having sex with a life partner is doubtlessly more rewarding and productive the great majority of the time, and I have little desire for casual sex.
I disagree here. I believe that sex with a life partner gets boring after a long period of time. Would you rather fuck the same person all the time, or would you rather fuck different people? I think it all depends on the person your having sex with. Sex in general is never boring, unless your a dead fuck.

My view is that having sex with a life partner is doubtlessly more rewarding and productive the great majority of the time, and I have little desire for casual sex.

You are absolutely never going to get laid if you don't cut the crap.

I don't stand against promiscuity because I think everyone should 'preserve their innocence' etc etc, but in an ideal society it wouldn't exist.

Actually, in an ideal world there would be no STDs, or unwanted pregnancy, or weirdo-obsessive-people, or abusive men, or manipulative women, or crazy serial murderers, or any of the other bullshit that goes along with casual sex, and we could all fuck the hell out of each other and possibly be happy for a change.

Wait who's ideal society are we talking about here?! Just who do you think you are, forcing your beliefs onto others!

</taking the argument out of context>

What the walking fuck? How the hell does selibacy make your mind clearer? How is sex "impure" ? You know, people are made to fuck, and fucking is actually healthy. Having orgasms makes you live longer. You never fuck or jerk off...i guess i know why these hardcore kids feel the need to do their dance on the shows.

Actually, in an ideal world there would be no STDs, or unwanted pregnancy, or weirdo-obsessive-people, or abusive men, or manipulative women, or crazy serial murderers, or any of the other bullshit that goes along with casual sex, and we could all fuck the hell out of each other and possibly be happy for a change.

Are you saying that casual sex causes these? You know, you dont have to do every illegal and stupid thing if you have a sex life. And you can allways use a condom as well.

You're a real winner, aren't you? BIRTH STATE AS IN THE SAME UN-TAINTED PHYSICAL PURITY AS WHEN YOU WERE BORN! HOW IS THAT EVEN KIND OF HARD TO UNDERSTAND? REALLY?
And what's so special about "untainted physical purity"? It sounds to me like something a bunch of sentimental women would think was so deep after being told it on the Lifetime channel.

I mean there is nothing wrong in a healthy lifestyle, but goddammit, whats so healthy in not having sex? Should we start cloning sperm so we dont hinder our minds while conceiving kids?

The Grimace said:
Minor Threat "Out Of Step"

Don't smoke
Don't drink
Don't fuck
At least I can fucking think

I can't keep up,
Can't keep up
Can't keep up
Out of step with the world
Good song. I see what you mean, but I don't think that should be its own separate philosophy. And you're right; it has been corrupted.

Promiscuity is frequent casual sex with different partners. Promiscuity is fundamentally a form of sex, but not the other way around. So the answer is, quite easily.
I agree. I'm very much pro-sex. Probably because I have a penis which is simply begging to be used.

However, I abhor the thought of going door-to-door, so yeah, one can have a problem with being the village bicycle, but it doesn't mean they automatically don't want some poon-tang once in a while.

The Grimace said:
You are absolutely never going to get laid if you don't cut the crap.
If that were directed to me, I'd respond by saying that I don't give a shit. The key aim in my life is not to 'get laid.' I'm currently not in a relationship, but I am searching for the life partner to share my love and soul with and that is when I am willing to have sex, for reasons of a higher worth than 'a good time' or something to that extent.

Leave it to you foolish teens in your valueless society to see virginity as a sign of inferiority or weakness.

I suppose because I don't value sex as an exciting ideal to live every moment for, I don't see any value in having multiple sex partners. Plus, in my opinion, it's sinful. But that's my belief, and I'll leave it out of the discussion from now on.

EternalEnemy said:
What the walking fuck? How the hell does selibacy make your mind clearer? How is sex "impure"?

How does (c)elibacy make the mind clearer? Well, for a hot enough piece of ass you'd punch your best friend in the face. If Heidi Klum showed up tommorow at any guy's house and said 'I'll take you to my mansion and make you my love slave forever, but you can't talk to any of your friends or family again", I think most of them would at least give it some serious thought. That's a fact, no matter what anyone says, after a while sex will fuck with your head.

Are you saying that casual sex causes these? You know, you dont have to do every illegal and stupid thing if you have a sex life. And you can allways use a condom as well.

Read all the other posts before you respond. I'm not even answering this.

Cynical said:
And what's so special about "untainted physical purity"? It sounds to me like something a bunch of sentimental women would think was so deep after being told it on the Lifetime channel.

First, I'd like to point out to any other fucking geniuses who're planning on attacking sXe philosophy that I am not sXe anymore, and I haven't been for a long time, so don't take your whiny ass problems out on me.

Second, fuck you, I'm sure there's not a sXe alive who gives a shit about your half-coherent 'opinion' of all their life-choices that you don't understand. Physical purity is 'special' because it's so fucking rare. I'm sure you can't imagine having the kind of personal convictions it would take to follow such a strict code, but that's your problem.

GoD said:
Been attached for a while tyvm.

Aww... does GoD actually have his own lil' sweetie? Is she a 'good girl', or is she as kvlt as you? Ok, I'll stop.

Well, cheers and all then. Though I wouldn't be too proud to call myself 'attached'. A bit too close to 'restrained' for me.

The Grimace said:
Care to elaborate?

EDIT: Heh, I'll refrain from pointing out the obvious irony of someone with The Bird as their avatar calling anyone else "self righteous".

You're a real winner, aren't you? BIRTH STATE AS IN THE SAME UN-TAINTED PHYSICAL PURITY AS WHEN YOU WERE BORN! HOW IS THAT EVEN KIND OF HARD TO UNDERSTAND? REALLY?

Oh, yeah, sorry about that, guy. :rolleyes:

Well, that avatar is mainly there to occasion comment from taboo minded people such as yourself.

I have no problem with someone if they choose to follow those values (although I think the no sex idea is fucking moronic as one of the most basic human actions and what we were designed for is reproduction).

What does bother me is why many people who follow these ideals feel the need to write songs about it, wear badges, wear belt buckles, wear t-shirts, attack people over it, use it as a way of being elitest etc... I just think sometimes "Oh wow, they don't do all these "terrible" things to their bodies, good for them, do they want a fucking medal or something?"

anonymousnick2001 said:
If that were directed to me

It obviously wasn't. I was crapping on GoD.

The key aim in my life is not to 'get laid.'

Neither is it mine, merely a cherished past-time. And IMHO, love and sex are always independant concepts (love, the spiritual, sex, the carnal) and it's up to you to combine them in whatever way suits you best.

The Grimace said:
Second, fuck you, I'm sure there's not a sXe alive who gives a shit about your half-coherent 'opinion' of all their life-choices that you don't understand. Physical purity is 'special' because it's so fucking rare. I'm sure you can't imagine having the kind of personal convictions it would take to follow such a strict code, but that's your problem.
Rare and requiring convictions doesn't mean that there's any point in following it unless you're simply after a moral superiority high.

Grimace is just too damn ugly to get a chick. So to cover up such an embarassing state of social rejection. He resorts to professing some holier than thou pseudo abstinance campaign. C'mon Grimey be honest, when you were a kid, your mother had to tie a pork chop around your neck just so the dog would play with ya.

Wanna fucking take this outside?

*shouts are heard from random people*

"DEFINE OUTSIDE"

And here I am thinking humanity couldn't get any worse as I escape in my carrot pod...

Status
Not open for further replies.