Does Reroute to Remain really appeal to fans of Linkin Park, Slipknot and Korn?

lame my ass ok the speak and destroy may suck musically (Tairrie deserves better musicians than she had at that time) but 1. that wasnt really my ruin as they are today and 2. LET'S FACE IT : MISS B WRITES SOME OF THE BEST LYRICS AROUND AND SCREAMS LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. Oh, and TO BRITAIN WITH LOVE AND BRUISES OWNS. Say what you want but Miss B's songs have given me sooo much she will always be my idol.

1. from what I've heard they are lame
2. aren't they nu metal
3. chick singer/screamers suck (except Loana Valecia of Dreams of Damnation)
4. more stuff that I dislike

My Ruin are NOT nu!!! Yes, Tairrie used to be in a rap-rock band years ago (Manhole), but My Ruin are FUCKING HEAVY METAL. Especially their new songs from the upcoming album. They get better with each album and that's something I really appreciate (My Ruin=Reverse Metallica to me). Ooookay.....
Well I like some songs on REROUTE TO REMAIN but I miss the shredding, there could be more solos...and I think Anders Friden has one of the best extreme metal screams, very expressive etc, but honestly I don't really like his clean vocals...they sound kinda "bored" or "powerless" to me (u know what I mean).
But they are still better than Jonathan Davis' whining!

anyhow i downloaded some rtr track on friday! the first listen was like whatever. The 2nd listen was like hell yes this shit rocks !! Im picking up this album next time i go out for a haul!

dude this thread is kinda old but i thought is was the funniest thing i have ever read. especially about the part with the slayer kid talking about how they werent around 10 years ago. dude they were around befor ei was born. hahahahha

I need to reread it... I can't remember it too well :lol:

I wrote it a while ago and don't remember all the lines, just the general conversations...

I don't know if this was mentioned or not, but I didn't feel like reading through 5 pages of posts. Unfortunately, in the newest In Flames track, Watch Them Feed, Anders does in fact say, "All you fucks are in my way."