dreams

Astral projection is most definitely a real experience. Whether or not it takes place in the brain or an energy body is still an open question.

For those who have not yet projected, this is something you want to do ..trust me, if at least to prove to yourself that it is a real experience. There are a lot of resources on the net with helpful tips and techniques .. and a guy by the name of Robert Monroe you really should read up on ..as he has done the most anyone has done in the field, and even started his own institude that is still going today.

judas69 said:
Astral projection is most definitely a real experience. Whether or not it takes place in the brain or an energy body is still an open question.

For those who have not yet projected, this is something you want to do ..trust me, if at least to prove to yourself that it is a real experience. There are a lot of resources on the net with helpful tips and techniques .. and a guy by the name of Robert Monroe you really should read up on ..as he has done the most anyone has done in the field, and even started his own institude that is still going today.
could you give us some links???

I will relay my first experience a little later .. but if you come across a technique that talks about breaking up your sleep pattern (ie. to sleep for a few hours then get up and drink something cold ..stay up for a bit then go back to sleep) this is the one I used.

If you are brave, well then you'll try to project from a meditative state .. which is completely freaky, as you'll feel those vibrations you'll read about if you do a search on google.

The only other way to project is to become lucid while dreaming, and then projecting from there.

judas69 said:
if you come across a technique that talks about breaking up your sleep pattern (ie. to sleep for a few hours then get up and drink something cold ..stay up for a bit then go back to sleep) this is the one I used.

I've tried doing this before, when I was trying to train myself to do other things in my sleep but wasn't able to at the time. I have two weeks until I go back to school---Do you think it's possible I could do it in that amount of time? Otherwise I won't bother right now.

Damnit I should have started when I got out of school in Dec, but I was on this medication for my foot that made me unconscious for like 13 hours a day.