Emo is...

I think someone once referred to me as a she, but I'm not sure. I doubt it, because my hair, although long, isn't feminine. Mabye looking at me from the back would be harder to tell. I wear loose clothes when I can, but not gangster loose. I just like big pockets and being comfortable. Is there really a way to make yourself look masculine from the backside anyways?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I think he means wherever you come from must be terribly impoverished and probably on its last leg ffs

Yeah, Upper-Middle-Classville, Mass is definitely on its last legs.

lawl, maybe if you read the thread you'd see 80% of the people are bashing it

lawl

lawl

ron7pc.jpg

The Greys said:
Since this thread is all kinds of topics mixed i'm going to post this here. Today I was mistaken for a female twice and not really sure what to think of it. If I have long hair I probably should not think to much on this because it will probably happen more. I'm 5'6" and skinny,wear tight dark blue geans(not gay tight) but I do not like loose clothing so maybe from the back or bad angle along with long hair someone could confuse me. I'm 19 and do not think I look feminine.

oh well

I have a friend who has been called a lady 3,4 times on accident. Things like this are kinda akward when they happen but I refuse to get a haircut. Is this commen with any of you will long hair ?. I just think it's nothing then think more into it.
maybe you are one of them lady boys every one down the metal disco keeps talking about:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :Smokin: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: