EMPYRIUM - a class of their own

UARAL is being released on Octagon Music Group records. They are currently ironing out a couple details with the artwork and it will be complete!! It should be released by the end of October. I have pre-ordered my copy. WOOOOP!

This is the greatest news I have heard in weeks!

JayKeeley said:
Thanks - just mailed him. I guess at some point, it'll be worth trying to track down other Uaral releases (demos / EPs).
Aren't they the same songs though? Except Acidal. Dude, this whole band is a fucking mystery. Im just glad that I stumbled upon them by complete fucking chance. lol

Although, I'd probably give my right nut for them demos if there are actually even any pressed at all. Uaral has made it clear to OMG that they do not want overexposure. Not that OMG would be able to produce any mass exposure on it's own anyway since this is the first I have heard of them, but you get the drift. :loco:

Doomcifer said:
Although, I'd probably give my right nut for them demos if there are actually even any pressed at all. Uaral has made it clear to OMG that they do not want overexposure.
Overexposure!!? :lol: Man, they make this brand new album and already it's more rare than the Pink Floyd / Darkthrone split. :loco:

JayKeeley said:
Also, can I just HIGHLY recommend Tenhi's Kauan to everyone into this genre since Dark Symphonies just got it in for $10.

bought that one two weeks ago after hearing some samples, it hasn't arrived yet though :|. i liked them much more than väre which seemes much less gloomy

Kauan is amazing, one of the best albums in that style. Much better than Vare IMO. I never really got into Vare though.

JayKeeley said:
Quick question for all you Empyrium gurus out there: DID THEY EVER PLAY LIVE?
I remember reading an interview when he said they never have, and never would.