EMPYRIUM - a class of their own

So I just got all four Empyrium albums in the mail today. I've listened to "A Wintersunset..." and now I decided to skip 2 albums over and I'm listening to Weiland. Not saying that I ever doubted you guys, but you're perfectly right. This is awesome stuff. I doubt I can get through the rest of them tonight however.

1. Songs of Moors and Mitsubishis
2. Weiland
3. Wood Grouse
4. Other, lesser acoustic/metal/etc. music
5. A Wintersunset (I believe I said this album has "too many gayboards" while drunk once)

NicodemiX said:
So I just got all four Empyrium albums in the mail today. I've listened to "A Wintersunset..." and now I decided to skip 2 albums over and I'm listening to Weiland. Not saying that I ever doubted you guys, but you're perfectly right. This is awesome stuff. I doubt I can get through the rest of them tonight however.
Yes, it is astounding. And a year from now, you'll think even higher of it. When you get a chance, you must must must must must must must must must must must must must listen to "Songs of Moors....".

This thread rules.

One Inch Man said:
1. Songs of Moors and Mitsubishis
2. Weiland
3. Wood Grouse
4. Other, lesser acoustic/metal/etc. music
5. A Wintersunset (I believe I said this album has "too many gayboards" while drunk once)
Hey man, did I ever rip you a CD-R of their demo?

EDIT: Nevermind, I think it was Unholy Cadaver...

M.Lehto said:
How in hell you did remember that's the only Empyrium vinyl I still miss (have it as black vinyl) :p

Anyway, I have to skip now, as my money goes to October Falls-vinyl.

...nothing to do with hell...I just know that you a vinyl-friend and Empyrium has to be a part of your collection (at least you are October Falls)...good luck with these vinyls...

...btw. can you yousendit these unreleased song on the "Auszüge aus Weiland" 7" ???? I´d like to listen to it...Kiitos!

addae said:
...nothing to do with hell...I just know that you a vinyl-friend and Empyrium has to be a part of your collection (at least you are October Falls)...good luck with these vinyls...

...btw. can you yousendit these unreleased song on the "Auszüge aus Weiland" 7" ???? I´d like to listen to it...Kiitos!

Sorry, but I have no way to get sound from my vinyl-player to the computer, but I can tell you, that there actually aren't any unreleased song on the 7". The oddly named song is actually some orchestral parts from Weiland.

M.Lehto said:
How in hell you did remember that's the only Empyrium vinyl I still miss (have it as black vinyl) :p

Anyway, I have to skip now, as my money goes to October Falls-vinyl.

I have it and am not interested in it any more. When I get back home in a month or so I'll gladly trade/sell it to you if you're interested