Endorsing some items - everyone pitch in

Also been drinking this alot lately

2009.12.30+-+Brooklyn+Brewery+-+Monster+Ale.jpg

Old Spice eh Marcus!!! what, are you 60? :lol:

Hey...HEY...stop it :D

Hhahaha I lol everytime at "Mental Focus Matrix" though.

Hahaha, yeah man, supplements always have the greatest tag lines - my personal favorite is from the gainer I've been taking (VPX Stealth), and I quote: "Long chain polymeric waxy maize rapid glycogen super-compensator!" (exclamation point included :lol: )

I don't touch anything AXE apart from the hair shit. It's only 5 bucks. Jcrew is 18.....simple decision. I keep that shit to myself though except here haha.

red-stag-by-jim-beam.jpg

Shit is delicious.

Haven't even been drinking beer lately.

Shit's mad expensive, though. At least on my standards.

I suppose - its like 15 bucks at most department stores, and a can lasts me 3-4 months. I pay ~.15c a day to have my hair perfectly styled and not at all stiff or smelling like ass, and am able to sleep at night knowing I don't support that godawful company.

I also need to get into the tailoring thing. Clothes just don't fit me at all.

It's seriously cheap as hell compared to what I was expecting - I recently had a pair of jeans hemmed and slimmed in the legs (removed a slight bootcut), and had the sleeves completely rebuilt and shortened 2" on two oxford BD's and the entire order was like $40.

If/when you get it done, you'll be hooked. You'll also lose all respect for 80% of American men, who insist on wearing their clothes 2 sizes too big, but you probably shouldn't have much respect for more than 20% of the population to begin with.

I need to have like dress shirts tapered at the waist or something so I don't look like a fucking fatass.
And I loathe people that wear clothes 2 sizes too big.

Yup - standard "American sizing" fail, especially when it comes to anything remotely dressy.

Also sucks being so buff, since your neck and chest sizes will be disproportionate to standard cuts. Slimming a shirt is like 12 bucks for sides + sleeves - as long as it fits in the shoulders, neck, and the sleeves are the right length, it's cheap as balls.

Shiiit. I think it's about $35 for a 3oz can around here :/

Shit, that's just extortion. At those prices I'd probably just eBay some Brylcream and deal with the grease.

im not sure if i said it earlier in the thread but

im a sad cunt - i wear far too much all saints and hate myself for it. unfortunately there arent many other brands that are similar (religion and bolongaro trevor have some ok stuff). I can't really remember buying any other clothing for a while. but anyway, pretty rock and roll clothing and decent fitting. the sale's are pretty decent, and the vintage section has good deals too.

also i saw alice cooper in the regent st store the other week

Yup - standard "American sizing" fail, especially when it comes to anything remotely dressy.

Also sucks being so buff, since your neck and chest sizes will be disproportionate to standard cuts. Slimming a shirt is like 12 bucks for sides + sleeves - as long as it fits in the shoulders, neck, and the sleeves are the right length, it's cheap as balls.

Damn.
Thanks dude. This thread is fucking solid.

rotosound_yellows.jpg

Now that D'Addario's production sucks these have replaced them for me.. great & cheap strings.