Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Love Lies Bleeding - Ex Nihilo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anorexia Nervosa - Drudenhaus

• Mystic Forest - Romances

• Total voters
you peeps need to check out Nydvind. new album out soon, Sworn to the ELders.

and finally, the new Bran Barr should see light of day

new celestia for preorder at the end. go on. i dare you. :loco:

i emailed richard loudin, he of nydvind, bran barr, despond, and monolithe. new bran narr and nydvind this spring

latest thing I really liked was Glorior Belli - They Call Me Black Devil
Their new stuff is not really usual black metal, yet still interesting

(the video sucks balls and originally was supposed to be a joke. The song is pretty good)

[youtube]uHdigB8BZ7A&[/youtube]

new Glorior Belli is pretty cool indeed. On the previous album I was a bit wary of the step away from their raw BM sound, but I must say, this new album has impressed me quite a lot, and if there is such a thing as a black metal vs. desert rock crossover done right, this pretty much nails the formula.

latest thing I really liked was Glorior Belli - They Call Me Black Devil
Their new stuff is not really usual black metal, yet still interesting

(the video sucks balls and originally was supposed to be a joke. The song is pretty good)

[youtube]uHdigB8BZ7A&[/youtube]

This was actually pretty cool. How does the rest of the album hold up?

so

black metal frogs trying to be american southern cowboys yee-haw is like americans trying to play black metal; it gets pretty embarassing for everyone involved

glorior belli has always come off as such a stupid funderground joke band; first they were embarassing, substanceless deathspell omega mimicry and now they're stupid gimmick shit. i love it. not.

72X3W.jpg

Just heard this for this first time, this is blowing me out of my seat. I think I'm developing some arse boils. So beautiful, in a romantic non-foo foo sort of way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard this for this first time, this is blowing me out of my seat. I think I'm developing some arse boils. So beautiful, in a romantic non-foo foo sort of way.

they've made about a trillion versions of this song and keep adding more bullshit to it, but nothing will ever match the original

Last edited by a moderator:
The version Jerry posted off Lorraine Rehearsal is my favourite iteration of the song, it's largely responsible for why I listen to that EP more than any of their other works.

i listen to none of those except belenos, and them, rarely.

i did rediscover nydvind though. good debut album they had