General Chat Thread: waves hello

Wyvern said:
Defining Murphy's Law: Going to dinner with Dio

Corolary: never get high expectations no matter how good things look, failure at the end of the run right in front of the finish line is just one slip ahead.

That's a bummer, Wyv. At least you got to see the show and meet Rudy. Like Bryant said, you'll get to meet a few in September.

Bryant said:
but I seem to be the unofficial mascot for PP

Bryant

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope I don't have to put you on a leash. I'm absolutely sure I'll have the greatest of times around you all people at PPVII ;)

In other oder of things. For some weird reason (most probably related to the shitty ISP we have here) I can't connect at night to UMOS and many other sites. I can while in the job (because of our own server) but this net have so many bugs and filters that makes surfing a torture, besides i supposedly have to work here :loco:

I hope I can find what is precluding me from accessing some sites before the weekend.

Wyvern said:
I hope I can find what is precluding me from accessing some sites before the weekend.

I can't access the net at home until Tuesday (hopefully). The local phone company, which handles my DSL, decided to change my ISP to MSN without my approval. They screwed up royally but they can't fix it for a week. :mad:

Wyvern said:
:lol::lol::lol:

Hope I don't have to put you on a leash. I'm absolutely sure I'll have the greatest of times around you all people at PPVII ;)

Hmmm... usually by midnight, I am better suited for a straight jacket. This year, the worst "drunk Bryant night" will probably be Thursday. I want to be good and buzzed when Leatherwolf takes the stage. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: I'll be recovering much of Friday. :ill: :zombie:

Bryant

Bryant said:
Hmmm... usually by midnight, I am better suited for a straight jacket. This year, the worst "drunk Bryant night" will probably be Thursday. I want to be good and buzzed when Leatherwolf takes the stage. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: I'll be recovering much of Friday. :ill: :zombie:

Bryant
That was me last year on Sat....:zombie:

Damn pissed again. I put a haul last July and the e-store shipped on August 1st. Usually it takes 9-12 days to arrive here via snail mail. Of course the package never showed up whcih means some mother-^!%@$!% stole it at the local post office.

So I lost over $63 bucks and have to re-order it (this time using my Miami courier, the S&H is a killer but at least I will recive my merchandise).

NP: Yngwie Malmsteen - 'Bite The Bullet'

Bryant said:
Yeah..... I gots to order me a Leatherwolf t-shirt within the next few days so I can brown-nose those guys at PP this year. Have you listened to their new CD much Brent ?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Bryant

I haven't listened to it a whole lot yet. I haven't listened to much of their stuff yet. Their on the schedule for this week's PP listening.

Wyvern said:
Damn pissed again. I put a haul last July and the e-store shipped on August 1st. Usually it takes 9-12 days to arrive here via snail mail. Of course the package never showed up whcih means some mother-^!%@$!% stole it at the local post office.

So I lost over $63 bucks and have to re-order it (this time using my Miami courier, the S&H is a killer but at least I will recive my merchandise).

NP: Yngwie Malmsteen - 'Bite The Bullet'

Time to go "postal"
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

rokk said:
Time to go "postal"
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Zing! Yes I am, I miss so much the USPS (I know you probably laugh at it) never had a problem with it.

kittybeast said:
ahhhhhhh scorcher of a day spent a couple hours in the pool was nice.

worthless.gif

Starting to 'pack' for PP ya know making a list and checking it twice!:kickass:

Very feminine, packing 20 days before :heh: :p I'll do some packing a couple of days before just to get sure what would be the rules for carry on luggage at the time (courtesy of...:mad: ).

Wheezer said:
I haven't listened to it a whole lot yet. I haven't listened to much of their stuff yet. Their on the schedule for this week's PP listening.

Dude..... the Leatherwolf absolutely kicks ass !! You need to check it out soon. It is very very good. It will make my top ten list this year.

Bryant

Shit, Pantommind canceled for PP Europe, makes it much less interesting now...(BTW I'm following this thread about PP US with envy..)