General Chat Thread: waves hello

Hi, I can't think of a thread to start. When it comes to any metal I start talking about random metal stuff, anyway I'm not actually old I'm just discovering old bands. I discovered the 'Heavy Metal, taken by storm' album on a stall that was Irish folk music themed. How random is that? Now I'm on the look for a girlschool T-shirt or poster. I also discovered Iced Earth, I thought they were old school from the sound but their first album came out in 1991, not so old after all, they still sound good.

Well that's all for now
speak to ya later.

TheWhisper said:
We can all get together in my room for cookies and milk....:lol:

Hmmm, a pijama party? I'll bring the cocoa

Wyvern said:
Hmmm, a pijama party? I'll bring the cocoa

I don't do pyjamas. Milk and cookies are good though. Cocoa too. But it's a little hot in Atlanta for it. I guess that's what they made air conditioning for, eh?

tsorl said:
The Accept-man's telling the truth, World Asylum RULES! Great guitarwork, great vocals, heavy riffage, it's all there...

I've listened to it a few times over the last couple of days and I would agree -- it is all there. :headbang:

Wheezer said:
I don't do pyjamas. Milk and cookies are good though. Cocoa too. But it's a little hot in Atlanta for it. I guess that's what they made air conditioning for, eh?

didn't they tell you.........you're in charge of the pillow fight:lol:

Originally Posted by tsorl
The Accept-man's telling the truth, World Asylum RULES! Great guitarwork, great vocals, heavy riffage, it's all there...

Wheezer said:
I've listened to it a few times over the last couple of days and I would agree -- it is all there. :headbang:

Cool. Glad you were able to listen to it with plenty of time to spare. Leatherwolf has it going on.

Accept-man

Wheezer said:

No, no cold chocolate milk. I only do hot milk on the breakfast.

TheWhisper said:
Well, you better be wearing something or you're not invited.

:lol:

kittybeast said:
didn't they tell you.........you're in charge of the pillow fight

Wow, that reminds me I want to buy a pillow there for me. When I left Reno I ditch one because of packing space and I've been regret it immensely in this two years since I hadn't found a good one here.

Well yesterday I went to another of the local gigs, a band called Ex-Nobia. They play a kind of alternative rock tainted with prog and some heavy passages but wasn't interesting enough so I spend the gig talking to my friend Henry (vocalist of another band Trival) and "misbehaving" with a groupie that frequents this kind of activities :D

The good thing was that Henry gave me three new games for the PC: "Call Of Duty 2", "Vietcong 2" and "Star Wars: Republic Commando". So now I have a piece of time for me to kill (literally! :lol: ) while listen to metal.

Shit I feel the days to PPVII are getting slower, waiting is murdering :erk: :p

NP: Praying Mantis - 'Running For Tomorrow'

Wyvern said:
I feel the same way. I am in need of some time away and it can't come soon enough.

I need a few days of nothing to worry about except:
"Should I drag myself out of bed to go down for the breakfast buffet?"
"Should I have one more beer before I call it a night?"
"Should I make Kitty sing 'Like A Virgin' or 'Baby Got Back' at karaoke night?"

TheWhisper said:

*all kind of nightmarish visions conjured*

I rather will have her and Bryant dueting to He's A Woman, She's A Man :lol:

NP: Doomshine - 'Sleep With The Devil (chapter of belief)'

TheWhisper said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
well if I had to pick it would be Sir Mix a lot as I can't stand Madonna!

Some brothers wanna play that hard role
And tell you that the butt and gold
So they toss it and leave it
And I pull up quick to retrieve it

TheWhisper said:
Well, you better be wearing something or you're not invited.:lol:

:lol: :lol: Don't worry, I'm much too modest for it to be any other way. I just don't do official pyjamas like you see in those old time movies and shows from the 50s or so.

Wyvern said:

TheWhisper said:
I feel the same way. I am in need of some time away and it can't come soon enough.

It's picking up speed for me. But, my vacationing and fun starts the weekend before PP. I get to see Tesla the Friday night before and then go to St. Louis for the Broncs regular season opener. I took Monday and Tuesday of PP week off just to catch my breath and then it's off to Atlanta Wednesday morning.

TheWhisper said:
I need a few days of nothing to worry about except:
"Should I drag myself out of bed to go down for the breakfast buffet?"
"Should I have one more beer before I call it a night?"

I'm with you on that one. Well, minus what I think Kitty ought to sing.

WyvernI rather will have her and Bryant dueting to [I said:
He's A Woman, She's A Man :lol: [/I]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kittybeast said:
didn't they tell you.........you're in charge of the pillow fight:lol:

Man... I live you alone for a while and look at what happens! :err:

What are you getting us into? :rolleyes: We are not even there yet for Eddie's sake! :lol: