General Chat Thread: waves hello

Secondly (most important) got the results from my CT-scan and there are no problems in my head, that was a big relief (you know that "victory" feeling I guess )
Third, we're leaving for KIT tomorrow !!
Four; the weather is great and will remain so the whole weekend..

so, besides the fact I still can't move the left part from my face it's been a damn good day for sure...:headbang:

That's great news Carnut! Good to hear. :kickass: Have enough fun for the rest of us at KIT. And if you can't then make Hawk have more fun.

Our weather is supposed to be snowy and cold through the weekend. Gotta love Spring time in the Rockies!

Well today arrived my new camera (to replace the stolen one
g070.gif
)

I'm happy to have it replaced but at the smae time pissed because it remind me of the whole affair not to mention the extra expense
a050.gif

So soon I will be posting my obnoxious pics again here and in MySpace, sorry for you people :p

NP: Midnight Sun - 'You And I'

Hello troopers, just thought I'd let you all know that I'm going to see Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy and Styx in 6 days time. Canny wait, should be amazing. Will try and get some pics and stick them on here for youse. Got a 3rd row ticket for this concert, so gonny be really close to the stage yet again:headbang:

I'm out of here for a few days. Going up north to see my father. He had a small stroke a few weeks ago, never told me so I didn't find out until I finally got a hold of him. He's okay, no loss of movement or speech but of course it has me worried, so off to Sacramento I go.

You all don't have too much fun while I'm gone and if you do be sure to post pictures! Hugz to everyone and be back soon!

I'm out of here for a few days. Going up north to see my father. He had a small stroke a few weeks ago, never told me so I didn't find out until I finally got a hold of him. He's okay, no loss of movement or speech but of course it has me worried, so off to Sacramento I go.

You all don't have too much fun while I'm gone and if you do be sure to post pictures! Hugz to everyone and be back soon!

Family first! Sending my best vibes and speedy recovery, hope it wasn't too serious
a042.gif
. Take care and have a safe trip.
*****************************************************************************************************

In other news, I submit my resignation letter today. I'm not a number I'm a free man! Well, until I start with my new job (I hope) in a couple of weeks or so.
Feels so good when you finally take a decision, the hardest part is always to make up your mind ;)

NP: Saxon - 'Let Me Feel Your Power'

@Kitty ; Sorry to hear about your father, but luckely it seems a very small stroke... I'll send some good vibes for his recovery from across the pond..

@Wyvern ; Way to go man !! hope you got a new job that fits you soon !!

@Hawk ; We really should meet again soon :) Sorry , but I have so little time, every day to physiotherapy and stuff...(you should see the faces I pull there under electric stimulation, hahaha !!!)

I'm out of here for a few days.

Sorry to hear about that Kitty. I'll be keepin' your family in my thoughts. Take care and safe trip. I know how that I-5 can be.

In other news, I submit my resignation letter today. I'm not a number I'm a free man! Well, until I start with my new job (I hope) in a couple of weeks or so.

Woot! :kickass: I think my interview went well yesterday. I should hear back from them by Friday.

Woot! :kickass: I think my interview went well yesterday. I should hear back from them by Friday.

Congrats! I'm sure you will got it and therefore have one hell of a weekend to celebrate.

I call today and the position is awaiting the signature of "the guy". Also today i went to ask for my rap sheet (I think that's how's call in USA to your crimininal file) because is required for the job.

Can you believe it took less than 2 minutes to have the paper? It took me more to drive to the place, buy the stamps and stick it in the paper than actually getting the document. Incredible good for the government, but I felt like cheated with the efficiency :loco:

Ah, and to worsen things IT CAME OUT CLEAN! (there goes my reputation as a mean metalhead :cry: ).

NP: Lana Lane - 'The Dream That Never Ends'