General Chat Thread: waves hello

We had a 5.2 earthquake around 5:30 this morning and another smaller 4.something at 11:14am. About 5 aftershocks, so far. I hope there is no more! :(

I was JUST getting home at that time, and felt nothing just over the border in Cheeseland....Bummed out that I missed another one.

We almost never get quakes here, there was one about 15 years or so ago, in the middle of the night, that was pretty scary, and probably nothing compared to this... Hope there's no damage Delize !!

Our youngest daughter and some of her friends were hassled by an exhibitionist today. He drove next to them and masturbated in front her and two other 12-year old girls. Unfortunatly she was afraid to tell us at first (from the shock I guess), otherwise the guy would probably have witnessed a castration from close by if I could get my hands on him. Sick minds, too much of them is this world...Hopefully police still can catch him, chanses are small I'm afraid. These guys don't understand these kids will remember this for their whole further lives...sick, sick ,sick ...

I was JUST getting home at that time, and felt nothing just over the border in Cheeseland....Bummed out that I missed another one.

I had just got up and I was fixing a cup of tea. I heard what I thought was a gust of very strong wind. It felt like the house was going to rip apart. My furnace and hot water vent pipes were making a weird noise. Again in those few seconds I thought it was the wind blowing so hard it was blowing down into the pipes. I finally realized the pipes were vibrating. I knew then it was an earthquake. It didn't scare me, but the second smaller quake did.

We almost never get quakes here, there was one about 15 years or so ago, in the middle of the night, that was pretty scary, and probably nothing compared to this... Hope there's no damage Delize !!

Our youngest daughter and some of her friends were hassled by an exhibitionist today. He drove next to them and masturbated in front her and two other 12-year old girls. Unfortunatly she was afraid to tell us at first (from the shock I guess), otherwise the guy would probably have witnessed a castration from close by if I could get my hands on him. Sick minds, too much of them is this world...Hopefully police still can catch him, chanses are small I'm afraid. These guys don't understand these kids will remember this for their whole further lives...sick, sick ,sick ...

So far I haven't found anything of mine damaged. There was a bit of damage to older building in the city.

Sorry that happened to your daughter. But I'm glad she told you and your wife. I think things like that affect kids who don't tell a lot more then those who have a loving supporting family they can talk to! :)

I hope the police catch him!!

I do vote for CASTRATION and life imprisonment in a mental facility :mad:. Hope you can make your daughter understand that she didn't do anything bad, that she's a victim and sadly there are many people out there that lost their direction as humans long ago.

I agree with Rolando, but I'd take it a bit further. CASTRATION with a rubber mallet & an anvil. Turn those berries into gelatin.
Glad she told you & the Mrs., and I hope she doesn't suffer any after effects from this incident. Stuff like this just pisses me off...

I had just got up and I was fixing a cup of tea. I heard what I thought was a gust of very strong wind. It felt like the house was going to rip apart. My furnace and hot water vent pipes were making a weird noise. Again in those few seconds I thought it was the wind blowing so hard it was blowing down into the pipes. I finally realized the pipes were vibrating. I knew then it was an earthquake. It didn't scare me, but the second smaller quake did.

As I was falling asleep, I DO remember the birds squacking a lot afterwards. I though it was odd since it was still an hour and a half or so before sunrise. Didn't make sense to me until I heard about the quake. My lazy assed cats didn't even wake up for it...

As I was falling asleep, I DO remember the birds squacking a lot afterwards. I though it was odd since it was still an hour and a half or so before sunrise. Didn't make sense to me until I heard about the quake. My lazy assed cats didn't even wake up for it...

Had some little ones last night. I slept through the first, but I felt the second one around 4:20. It shook my bed. :lol: Kinda hard to go back to sleep after that! I don't think anything bothers cats...unless it's a dog! :)

Guitar Tone Test:
I've been playing around with recording on my PC for a number of years and have never gotten anything to sound so awesome in my life. Static free recording with a $12 microphone! Gimme your thoughts on the following sample (quality, etc.) - the drums are all samples.

TONE TEST

Guitar Tone Test:
I've been playing around with recording on my PC for a number of years and have never gotten anything to sound so awesome in my life. Static free recording with a $12 microphone! Gimme your thoughts on the following sample (quality, etc.) - the drums are all samples.

TONE TEST

Sounds great !!! Very "pure" guitar sound !!! Use it !! :headbang:

Those shirts were available at KIT, so I guess some German shops will sell them. Not that interesting though if you have to order from the US...

Got my first haircut in about 20 years today...nope, did'nt cut it all, just the 5 inches that allways were hanging in the toilet, haha !!

Got my first haircut in about 20 years today...nope, did'nt cut it all, just the 5 inches that allways were hanging in the toilet, haha !!

I hate you! *green with envy* :mad: