General Chat Thread: waves hello

YAY!! I just installed my first insinkerator!! Damn hard getting under the sink to those things but I did it and I'm proud of myself!!

In addition to fuel costs rising they have now instated the VAT tax which is on all imports from China. All of our vendors are raising their prices about 4 x's a year as opposed to the usual 2x. Freight rates are soaring and the fuel tax surcharges are running close to 18%. No time to raise your prices in such a competitive market for all products but just how long can a business expect to absorb the added expenses before he must raise his prices?

I'm hoping for the best and just trying to watch my senseless spending but every now and then you just gotta rock!:headbang:

YAY!! I just installed my first insinkerator!! Damn hard getting under the sink to those things but I did it and I'm proud of myself!!

Congrats that machine rocks. I was thinking to put one on my kitchen sink, but we bought a two bucks filters that you lift and poured everything in the garbage, so I don't need one anymore :lol: (but still love it).

:worship:Good on ya! I HATE plumbing work, and spent the last couple weekends (prior to my tornado tour last weekend) working on a leaky pipe buried in a wall. I don't do plumbing unless I *have* to.... :) Heading up to the area that lost their lake again this weekend as my dad lives not too far from there.

Haha, that's a funny word...Guess it's the thing you put under your sink and when you play in a movie it 'll get stuck, you put your fingers in it to unplug it and the damn thing swallows you completely :lol:

That's it indeed. Perfect for horror movies.

The only shit thing is that I have to go for the dreaded weigh in tonight (I'm dieting).

Wish me luck :(

Good luck, I'm varying my diet too and exercising. But it seems to have no effect on my belly :cry:

:bah:
Good news! I went for my weigh in, and I have lost 1.5 kilos :headbang:

Whats your diet plan Wyv?

Let's see:

Breakfast = a cup of milk (with a stint of coffee for color and flavor), and a glass of water with oat meal.

Lunch: a piece of meat (cow, chicken or turkey) with either mashed potatoes, plantains, rice or two other vegetables which name in English I don't know.

Dinner: a small green salad and a piece of white cheese low on fat and milk, plus maybe some diet jello. Or if I go for broke a a banana with low fat chocolate icecream.

Between main foods a fruit (one around 9:00 and the other around 15:00)

I'm gaining weight actually and losing body fat, but it's mostly from my arms and legs, and not from my damn belly! :bah:

I'm very difficult for foods, so I leart to live with it and have the tire above the belt :rolleyes:

BTW, congrats on your weight loosing ;)

NP: Saracen - 'Flame Of Youth'

Cut out carbs for a while.

Hehehehehe, good one, trust me for me is not an option :zombie: I told you I'm complicated. The problem aroused actually around October last year. I was doing fine with weight and everything but I was taking an antidepressor that had a side-effect of making the body gain weight (and my doctor didn't told me or knor about it). Just when I cut it out I crashed my car and begun to took it again to cope with it at the same time I couldn't attend the gym so both factors screwed me up.

I hadn't increased my waist size since, but I can't make it going down again :erk:

Again I'm 41, time takes it's toll :bah:

Then I wouldn't worry too much at 41! Just make sure your cholesterol levels are at a decent rate and that your blood pressure isn't too high. Anti-Depressants can do that to you, it sucks. I've just come off of the contraceptive implant because the weight gain I suffered was excessive (in my opinion).

Then I wouldn't worry too much at 41! Just make sure your cholesterol levels are at a decent rate and that your blood pressure isn't too high.

I'm on a cholesterol drug too, you won't believe my past levels. Now I'm borderline on the accepted upper level. My heart electro is fine neverheless, so the old pump is tikcing alright. :Spin:

Anti-Depressants can do that to you, it sucks. I've just come off of the contraceptive implant because the weight gain I suffered was excessive (in my opinion).

Careful with contraception stuff (I hope you don't smoke) it can make weird things to you body...and also be careful not to have babies (unless you want them) :lol:

And yes antidepressors are a hit and miss thing, I'm going now for my 6th one, my shrink changes it every now and then :D . Some had gave me really nasty side effects, the last three has been alright, although this last one is damn expensive. Depression is great to lose weight but it's not fun (pun intended).

Hay Wyvern and Winter. This is a great site for info on, well, everything. www.bodybuilders.com. It has great articles on nutrition and exercising. Check out exercises and workouts under the Supersite column. Loads of things for you to do. It has helped me a lot.

Hay Wyvern and Winter. This is a great site for info on, well, everything. www.bodybuilders.com. It has great articles on nutrition and exercising. Check out exercises and workouts under the Supersite column. Loads of things for you to do. It has helped me a lot.

Thanks man I will, extra info never hurt anyone ;)

Where's that "off-topic" thread where we posted obscure ancient band photos for people to recognize? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Has our new moderator gone trigger happy and deleted it? :mad: ;)

Where's that "off-topic" thread where we posted obscure ancient band photos for people to recognize? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Has our new moderator gone trigger happy and deleted it? :mad: ;)

a) Yes I'm trigger happy
asthanos.gif

b) No I didn't deleted the thread, last post was in March 25th
c) It's called Nostalgia trip (new version), started on February 13th
d) http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/old-school/369066-nostalgia-trip-new-version.html
e) I did deleted the one previous to it (which brings back to point a :lol:)
f)
et.gif