General Chat Thread: waves hello

Thnaks for the moral support people, surely I need some ;)

Ugh! Sorry to read about this Wyvern! :(
When you posted old dear, I thought you hit a deer! :heh:
People die from that shit, if they're big enough.
Good luck with the cops & the insurance, brother!

The traffic court was very mild. The people were nice and attentive and since I declared myself guilty the case is immediately closed. I have to pay a fine (around $4-5 as I've been told) and pay the damages to the other guy (who already contacted me ~$60).
Tomorrow the repair shop will take my car to the insurance evaluation (as I've been told hope is true) and then it'll be waiting until is repaired and the insurance company (government monopoly) pays minus the deductible (that'll be the OUCH part).

Hope I'll have wheels back by December, I've riding with a guy to the job and mom lend me his car but is NOT the same as having your own vehicle, isn't it?

NP: Hawaii - 'Dynamite'

P.S. I finally got my new shelves for the tapes, so now I have more space for both them and the arriving CDs

IMG_5164.jpg

IMG_5165.jpg

I haven't been around much, if at all, in the past months and hopefully that has come to an end. I have been absent due to some things that have been going on in my life, and just have not been in a mood to be on any message boards. Life sometimes decides to kick you in the ass and I guess it was my turn. It has not been a good year for me, so far, but, we all have our problems and mine are no more important than anyone else's.

I'd have written nearly the same thing. I hope everything's going as well for you as it for me. I have finally made it over the top of the mountain of crap this week (hopefully) and it should be fairly smooth sailing from here on out.

Some of my Progpower brothers & sisters already know that I won't be able to attend this year, due circumstances surrounding all this. I will miss you all this year, but know that I will be back next year with a vengeance.:heh:

You were missed. I was disappointed that you didn't make it.

Went to the Rainbow last night and met up with Pabla, Steve, Drew, Keith and someother friends. Nightwish was there and I thought Drew was gonna crack under pressure... Marco came by the table, we said hello and Marco remembered Drew from a gig in EU. They talked a bit and Drew basked in the afterglow of the discussion for about an hour. :) It's always good to be around someone who's met an "idol" I'm sure we can all relate! They have a gig tonight at the Key Club and I'm sure Drew will be posting something on the PP forum.

I had a blast Pabs, great to see ya again. See ya soon for the Iron Maiden FTTB tickets!!!

My hot water tank started to leak yesterday night, so I've been containing the "flood" and being without hot water. I hope the repairman comes tomorrow as he told me and we can fix the damn shit.

Still no clear how my car's repairment is going and Mom is feeling worse since she started taking a medication for ostheoporosis (and I can't do anything to aliviate her pain).

Life is a joyride right now, how long for PPIX? I need a vacation...

Hi all. Remember me? :D

Hola chica como has estado?

I thought you were MIA has been an awful long time. I needed backup when bashing Slayer around here :saint:

Welcome back home.

NP: Poisonblack - 'Rush'

Hello again folks! Sorry I've been away so long...had a fever of 103 for about 4 days. Feeling a bit better today I can actually stand up. It's been a hell of a week, David's best friend Dan passed away on Friday, 37 yrs old and I think it broke David's heart. Total shock to all of us and now we are just all trying to deal with the reality of it all. And with all of that happening....

Today is Christmas Eve so I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful, merry, love-filled Christmas!!

So sorry to hear about the happening Kristy. I hope you feeling better and my condolences to David, I haven't lost a freind that way yet so I can't imagine how it'll be specially at that age.

Hello again folks! Sorry I've been away so long...had a fever of 103 for about 4 days. Feeling a bit better today I can actually stand up. It's been a hell of a week, David's best friend Dan passed away on Friday, 37 yrs old and I think it broke David's heart. Total shock to all of us and now we are just all trying to deal with the reality of it all. And with all of that happening....

Today is Christmas Eve so I'd like to wish everyone a wonderful, merry, love-filled Christmas!!

So sorry to hear, condolences to you both and his family.

Sorry Kittybeast! I hope thinks get much better for you both soon! Try to have a good Christmas.

Sorry to hear that, 37 is way to young to go ....
I wish you and David strenght in the weeks and months to come.
Still I want to wish you both a merry Christmas and all the best for 2008 !!

Get well soon Kristy. And my condolences to the both of you for your loss. :(
Have a warm Christmas, both of you.

Ugh.....SO sorry to read about this Kristy.
You guys have my condolences, and try to have a decent holiday.