General Chat Thread: waves hello

Yea you do! So... when are you leaving? ;)

*I'd* like to leave tomorrow! I have a family reunion in my home town this weekend though so I'll be leaving for that instead. :lol: With my new freedom I do plan on making the trip over before too long though. I guess I better get a passport. :heh:

Woke up with one hell of a coughing. Mr. Flu decided to take me down, so I call my boss and stay home. Downside I need to recover today since tomorrow and Saturday I have plans, upside I received my Acid albums haul as a sick compensation :D

NP: Acid - 'Demon'

*I'd* like to leave tomorrow! I have a family reunion in my home town this weekend though so I'll be leaving for that instead. :lol: With my new freedom I do plan on making the trip over before too long though. I guess I better get a passport. :heh:

Would be great to meet you. I hope you can eventually make the trip.
Enjoy the family reunion. :)

Woke up with one hell of a coughing. Mr. Flu decided to take me down, so I call my boss and stay home. Downside I need to recover today since tomorrow and Saturday I have plans, upside I received my Acid albums haul as a sick compensation :D

Cool !! Well, the Acid part anyway :-/
I just got my hand on a video of Babytalk, the band Kate from Acid sang in around 1990. It's more AOR stuff but real cool to have that, a little piece of Belgian Metal history again...
(a friend of mine is writing a book about 80's Metal btw).

I had some busy weeks. Had to prepare my "new" car for the strict technical inspection in Belgium. Passed withouth too much problems and I guess I got the biggest ride in town now :Smokedev:

buick.jpg

Thats pretty cool. :headbang: I hope you'll feel better soon. But don't go back to work to soon! ;)

I have been having a cold for a few days now. And zero energy to go with. Maybe I feel good enough to go and see Anvil play at the Dynamo club tomorrow morning.

Now playing: Daath - The Hinderers

Thanks guys. I'm feelling much better than in the morning but still coughing. It's normal with these types of flu: sore throat, then congestion, then cough for like a week.

@Carnut: the inspection it's a drag indeed. I was lucky ths year with my vehicles, only a couple of minot faults so I got the permission for the year. The whole thing here is a great debate since it's a private monopoly avaled by the state and even if it's supposedly strict, you see a lot of cars going around with bad lights and throwing fumes like Rhapsody dragons :lol:, so actually is not working their purpose IMO.

As for Acid what can I say, totally hooked on them astounding band indeed, they should have been bigger.

@Hawk: we outsiders hate you Dynamo guys :p (out of pure jealousy), hope you have a speedy recovery and enjoy Anvil.

NP: Venom - 'Hours Of Darkness'

Thanks guys. I'm feelling much better than in the morning but still coughing. It's normal with these types of flu: sore throat, then congestion, then cough for like a week.

@Hawk: we outsiders hate you Dynamo guys :p (out of pure jealousy), hope you have a speedy recovery and enjoy Anvil.

NP: Venom - 'Hours Of Darkness'

:p I know... :lol:

There is a big chance that I will feel better. Thanks buddy. Great to hear you are doing better as well. :)

Now playing: Prong - No justice

ya know I'd make you some noodle soup if I was close enough, hell I'd even read you a bedtime story I hope you get well soon! Hugs!

Teaser! I will save some bugs for PPIX :saint: Thanks for the good wishes ;)

How green was my coughing...:zombie:

NP: Place Of Skulls - 'The Monster'

Guess who's almost recovered?

If it wasn't for my nose running I'll say I'm as healthy as Ozzy or Michael Schenker :lol:

If I can only afford a motorbike like that...I could afford going to KIT, HOA, WOA, PP, etc :lol:

That's a nice bar btw. it's called MotorPsycho and is owned by three USA bikers who retired here and put the place. Unlike what people may think the patrons are usually high-middle class. It's pretty far from downtown in a very posh zone, so unless you have a bike or a car you can forget to go there.
The music is satellite radio or so because only has a station identification (that I can't never understand) and no advertising, basically 80's pop/rock. On Sundays they also have live music, the place is always decently full, never a fight, always nice people, good food and reasonable priced drinks.

Oh and they even have a biker shop to fix and customize machines, and sometimes tattooing sessions, plus three pool tables (ultra cool in my book)

And you can go dress like I did and you just fit NORMALLY :lol:

NP: Horcas - 'El Juego'

Hello everyone! :wave:

Wyvern,
Very cool pictures! I'm glad you're feeling better. :)