General Chat Thread: waves hello

But I have discover through many years reading scientific journals that every now and then researchers found out that X was great or X it's bad or X it's not big deal for health, which I found a lot funny because in the end it seems that nobody knows for sure.
Besides all research is usually funded by some company, government agency or so so I can say that some research may be biased because of that.

That sums up what I wanted to say better than I could have put it. Well said.

gawddddddd, its been an awful week! Work has been so stressful, plus the bills at home are out of control, fricking California and damn taxes and raping you however they can. And my family is mad at me at the moment, I feel very cranky and I just told them that "I don't give a shit". I am usually not hostile like this, but I feel like I need to get away from everybody and everything, I feel so fed up.

It will pass, it just sucks right now :rolleyes:

^^^^Then the progpower family is where you need to be! Here's hoping some DT will tie you over until then! Christian Wentz was on his mobile last night texting in the set list.....F'KIN AWESOME!:Smokin:

I am usually not hostile like this, but I feel like I need to get away from everybody and everything, I feel so fed up.

Welcome to my average day in life. You'll feel better in Atlanta, I need too a change of environment :kickass:, we gonna have a lot of fun I'm sure.

#9 encore 1 - the count of tuscany!
#8 holy shit! In the name of god!!!
#5 metropolis pt 2 wow!!!
Dream theater #4 - hollow years!!! Wow!
the best of times #3.
#2 a rite of passage
#1 A nightmare to remember.

that's what I pulled off his facebook from the Northern CA show the other night. still wondering about 6 7 8 but it's good to be surprised....and DT is good at that!

Hello friends... family crisis solved :)

Lask week was just a shitty week...

Yea! 10 more days til we get to clink Glases! :Smokin:

Hello friends... family crisis solved :)

Lask week was just a shitty week...

Yea! 10 more days til we get to clink Glases! :Smokin:

Great to hear that, see you smiling in Atlanta worth the flight :headbang:

I can't believe it's almost here :)

You flying out for this is the best :worship:

No, seeing you all and the fact that you offered me shelter is the best. The concert actually is a bonus ;) :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Peeps, I am getting really hyper and excited about Prog Power!

Only stuck at work today, Thursday and Friday, then we have a long weekend, go back to work Tuesday and Wednesday and then my vacation begins with my friends... wohooooo :Smokin:

I'm trying to tie all knots between today and next Tuesday, to see if I can get in the damn plane with a feeling of not letting anything behind.

Except the fact my boss told me yesterday my position in the Ministry may have to be given to someone else (long story), so I may not have a job upon my return (the interviews are on 09/09, the day I fly away). Life is about risks and mystery isn't it?

Wyv that's totally shitty! I can't imagine someone with your skills being out a job for long.

You don't know Costa Rica, this IS NOT the first world like USA, Canada, Europe, Japan or Australia. The stuff nightmares are made of, growns here.

Again I'm not gonna worry until I have to cross the bridge, for now I'm still on the road.

@ Kitty: speaking of roads, thanks for the info you sent :kickass:

to all those going to PPX.

If you are flying in on WED. 9/9/09 and will be at the airport about 3pm. There is a group of us meeting in the Atrium area by the baggage claim from 3- 4pm.

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL!!!