General Chat

Covet Chaos

Weedian
Jul 23, 2007
St.Helens
www.myspace.com
Noticed we don't have 'free for all' thread. There is no off topic!

I find myself listening to less metal every day. It's well strange. But I am loving it. Really digging a lot of psychedelic bands from the 60s and 70s. And I just want to be like that now... I've got the bellbottom jeans and all that.

Where's my camper van?

I dont just listen to metal, people think im wierd because i basically listen to everything but whatever, i just listen to what i like the sound of regardless what people think haha.

AND DO IT YOU LAZY ASS FUCK!

As much I love him, the sight of him EVERYWHERE at Wal-Mart sickened me. :erk:

Daredevil? Yay? Nay?

I've found myself caring less and less for pretty much everything that exists. Can't write music, can't get into much music as hard as I try, ca't seem to drum up sympathy for anyone/anything. Weirdest bit is, I'm not even worried about it - I'm calm as hell. Is that a problem?

For the record, this is a serious post for once.

I've found myself caring less and less for pretty much everything that exists. Can't write music, can't get into much music as hard as I try, ca't seem to drum up sympathy for anyone/anything. Weirdest bit is, I'm not even worried about it - I'm calm as hell. Is that a problem?

For the record, this is a serious post for once.
I, for one, call that state "Comfortably numb". Been in it for a while nooow

Oh right... I seem like a right nob/fucktard now *slaps self round the back of the head*. That was embarassing. I recognised the album name Power From Hell, but didn't think there was a track called it

But I'm still looking forward to hearing stuff you've written, and I still have confidence that it would be great, as I know you wouldn't tolerate sub-standard music.

There's limit to my tolerance though - it's taken so long that this needs to come out before too long. Most of the songs are mercifully short (at least two or three at lessthan two minutes) but if needs be I may have to sacrifice some of the quality just so that it's actually released if it takes much longer.