General Chat

:lol:

You wouldn't need a van for that, you'd keep Dave in the boot of a small hatchback

loldavbeboot.jpg

thrasherdave
Part-Time Mail Order Bride
:lol:

Has anyone seen the Prince of Persia movie? I wanna see it still.....

Shit!! when i left last night this thread only had 1 page...now 3 :lol:!! fucking brilliant!!

and its the same for me Covet..i haven't been to the cinema for over 5 years...i cant even remember what movie i saw back then :lol:

Last time I went to cinema was to see that shite film 2012. It was one of the most boring experiences of my life, hence why I had to get drunk in the cinema.

I often see films come out that I want to see there, but I never get round to it, plus it's too overpriced. Bastards.

I think I was delirious last night.
Dreamt about an Aussie with a beard trying to sell me 16 liters of vodka, he then gave me a can of vodka (??) which said 16 liters but was only the size of two normal Cola cans, and when I looked inside there were only a few sips left.
So I was like "Hey man this ain't 16 liters, and you already drank most of it!"

What the flying fuck

Jammed with my drummer for the first time in a month, it was fun as hell. Didn't write anything, but we pretty much pretended that we were Ministry :lol: My riffage sounded Ministry-esque and we put a bunch of effects on top of the mic and had some fun.

I love Ministry, I wish they were still around.