General Chat

Just had another argument with somebody whos' meant to be by best mate... When all he does is bully me. So I've only got two weeks left in college. Let him know I hate him and I don't wanna take his shit anymore. Blocked his Facebook and MSN. Really cannot put up with it anymore.

Yeah... I've known him on and off since we were 4. But at school he bullied me. When he was around other people at our next school I'd get bullied. And at college he just treated me like a twat. And recently I said I'll never let another single person walk over me ever again. So I'm staying true to my words.

Indeed, just like Cornish independence would be bad. I'm actually part Cornish, and whilst ideologically, it's an admirable idea, in reality it wouldn't help anything.

EDIT: I may've given the wrong idea, they don't really want complete independence, just more independence from the centralised UK government

I think it'd be cool if Scotland was independent, but I don't know enough about the situation to say anything, and nor is it really my place to say anything.