General Chat

Had a massivly fun day at college... Filming music videos. (Leaving the easy assignments til last eh!?). We were doing a pretty brutal scene and some old woman thought somebody had been killed and the police were on the scene in a flash with cars and a riot van! It was so much fun.

We all went back to college anyway and spoke about our friend we lost for the majority of the day. I've come home and just broke down. Tried to joke about on here and wind some people up to cheer me up. But it's just one of those moments. There hasn't been a day since he decided to go that I haven't thought of him. It's difficult not to when somebody has such an impact on your life I supose. Watching videos of him now is good... Just to hear his voice again and so that he can make me laugh again. I just wish I could turn back the clocks and enjoy those laughs and great times yet again.

I'm glad I have this place and I'm friends with people here cos I can just pour my heart out like now haha. Love you guys.

OK, it took like 9 hours to download the big four concert, 2 minutes to figure out my pc can barely play it, then another to get a converter working so I can downgrade it and watch it. I've just been listening to the Audio, and it's still great. I have a video with audio converting, and just audio at the moment. I'll probably put them on mediafire later.

OK, it took like 9 hours to download the big four concert, 2 minutes to figure out my pc can barely play it, then another to get a converter working so I can downgrade it and watch it. I've just been listening to the Audio, and it's still great. I have a video with audio converting, and just audio at the moment. I'll probably put them on mediafire later.

Is it direct from the satellite feed? Or recorded by a dodger with a camera in the cinema?

Tbh, I wouldn't bother with it all, the shows were nothing special

family-guy-i-disagree-1.jpg

How uneventful.