GMD Poll: Burzum's Discography Ranked

tenor.gif

It's weird that I have to explain this basic shit..

It’s weird you think you have to respond to everything ever posted too you gravel headed, sand filled cunt. Ambient music is shit. Burzum’s is extra shit.

Don't have to when your existence is one

Lol keep plebbing along, I fire faggots like you IRL fatso.

It’s weird you think you have to respond to everything ever posted too you gravel headed, sand filled cunt. Ambient music is shit. Burzum’s is extra shit.

Ozzman-tier comeback, you must be triggered. (At least Ozzman's are actually coherent though.)

I responded because you indirectly said something aimed at my comment about Burzum's latest being good BG music for doing shit. Anybody who doesn't understand a concept like BG music is a fucking dunce, do you sit in front of your stereo indian style when you listen to music?

Ozzman-tier comeback, you must be triggered. (At least Ozzman's are actually coherent though.)

Ozz and I have been doing this shit before this forum was a twinkle in your eye, sportsfan.

Oh I’m so mad.

Extra cash would be nice, but I'm not degenerate or desperate enough to work for someone like you.

Shame, I'm a good boss. I blast death metal on sites quite often, not that I'd ever be desperate enough to hire a degenerate like you who sits on forums while at work complaining about how he has no work to do but doesn't ask for extra work.

In my line of work even the most timid female worker would throw your lazy ass off the site. Cuckboi.

Have you ever been fired for posting while on the job?

Why would I fire myself? If you mean BITD when I worked for others, no. I have always had a very good work ethic. It's one of my few positive qualities.

hire a degenerate like you who sits on forums while at work complaining about how he has no work to do but doesn't ask for extra work

For someone who posts an awful lot, you really don't pay attention to what people post or is this an attempt at trolling for you since I've posted that I'm now assigned to several projects and feel significantly overwhelmed with how much work I have on my plate now? I also requested extra work several times in the past and was given some but it was mainly busy work. I can only play the hand I'm dealt.