GMD Poll: Burzum's Discography Ranked

Maybe when the ginger abomination calms down we can create a love triangle.

Anyway, should probably stop shitting up the Birzim thread.

I think that @CiG is planning on exceeding @The Ozzman's post count soon. He works really hard at it. My posts per day is less than 2. I'm not sure how you guys have so much free time every day to argue about nothing.

I have 25k posts and 11k 'likes' whereas Ozzman has 32k posts and 3k 'likes.'

If we're going to talk about quantity, let's also consider quality.

Reactions: Dak
I have 25k posts and 11k 'likes' whereas Ozzman has 32k posts and 3k 'likes.'

If we're going to talk about quantity, let's also consider quality.

The whole "like" think didn't start until about when you joined. Only Facebook/Twitter/Reddit cunts care about that shit anyways.

Reactions: jimmy101
Only faggots who want to ironically hate a forum they can't stop using care about post counts. I'm not bringing the premise of caring about inane forum shit, simply adding to it.

Only faggots who want to ironically hate a forum they can't stop using care about post counts. I'm not bringing the premise of caring about inane forum shit, simply adding to it.

Who is ironically hating a forum?

I brought it up from the standpoint of Omni saying I sit on the forums all day posting. I honestly don't give a fuck about it since I used to be like CiG but he tends to get bent out of shape when you call him out about his post activity. It's not the first time.