GMD Poll: Dio's Discography Ranked

Tonight I'll post the next nomination thread and while that's going on we'll vote on Rush's discography.

We're gonna try it. I'm pretty sure it can get 8-10 votes, which is enough to make these threads valid. And if it busts, it's no big deal. We'll just move on the next metal band that gets the most votes.

We could go by the hall of fame as well to select popular bands around here

I hope I didn't vote for Rush, never heard an album and not in any hurry too.

We should do some thrash bands as we’ve only done the super obvious ones iirc. Destruction, Kreator and Sodom have large discographies with multiple releases liked by people on this board.

Also Satan and Helstar.

We haven’t done fucking Bathory yet have we?! Would be a good reason for me to revisit the post Blood Fire Death stuff as it’s been ages.

Nope. I say we make a pact and all vote for because of how it's stupid we haven't done one of the most interesting discographies out there, one that really doesn't have consensus for a #1.

Reactions: CiG
I'd like to do Bathory. My favourites with the band are always shifting around depending on my mood, would definitely be fun.

6) Strange Highways (1993)

26554021_800_800_575x575.jpg

Average points per vote: 5.2/10

First place votes: 1 @Oblivious Maximus

Well, this thread made me want to check out Strange Highways. Very much a fan of Dehumanizer.