GMD Poll: Motörhead's Discography Ranked

I didn't rank because I just don't care enough to listen to all their albums. The ones that are good (aka the first 5) are really awesome and untouchable and shit, but I just can't be bothered to actually sit down with the others. Anyways, good list but Motorhead should be up way higher, and I assumed you lumped On Parole with Motorhead?

While I'd love to see a Manilla Road album ranking next, Graveland would be really cool as well, but I'd need some help finding certain albums.

Ranking those Manilla Road albums is going to be a fucking chore. If I do more than the minimum I’ll be surprised.

I didn't rank because I just don't care enough to listen to all their albums. The ones that are good (aka the first 5) are really awesome and untouchable and shit, but I just can't be bothered to actually sit down with the others. Anyways, good list but Motorhead should be up way higher, and I assumed you lumped On Parole with Motorhead?

While I'd love to see a Manilla Road album ranking next, Graveland would be really cool as well, but I'd need some help finding certain albums.

The Graveland albums are all available on youtube, if you're not against that. Otherwise, you should at least be able to find the rereleases on ebay or discogs for reasonable prices.

Oh I definitely am interested in streaming. It's basically all I do these days. I don't have money to actually purchase complete discographies and holy shit did you just buy every motorhead album?

I appreciate the efforts you put in as well and while I don't care how many vote, or where my votes end up, I can understand a low turn out being a bit disappointing, but that's going to happen from time to time because not everyone is a fan of every band. I've never been a fan of Manilla Road and I can see that changing in the next few weeks so I wont be taking part in that but I hope all those how voted for it stand up and give you something to work with.

Reactions: crimsonfloyd
14 albums in thus far...

1. Overkill (untouchable)
2. Ace of Spades
3. Rock 'N' Roll
4. 1916
5. Bomber
6. Another Perfect Day
7. Orgasmatron
8. Bastards
9. Aftershock
10. Inferno
11. Iron Fist
12. Motorhead
13. Sacrifice
14. March or Die (rock bottom)

@RadicalThrasher Respect for giving Rock 'N' Roll the top spot! I could never imagine seeing anyone do that. I love that LP!

Reactions: Bloopy