Goths

No, actually, that was my experience as well. It makes sense as teenage girls are usually the bigger attention whores/insecure types. And I went to public school.

i used to kill all kinds of people back in highschool. at least 24 a day. 1 every hour. HAHAHA. just joking. Got alot of caffiene in me. ALOT. i didnt have any of the goth type kids in highchool with me.

Good old public schooling.

My apologies, it is true that teenage girls are bigger attention whores than boys, as all women are dirty attention whores. Problem is I have a one track mind and I am here to hate goths not women... and frankly goth blokes are worse than the goth ladies, at least goth chicks can potentially be attractive.

FatGothic.jpg

its called fat gothic.

No, no...some of the worst cases are little homosex boys feeling that they have to slit down the road, not across the street, then show how O s0 p41nfvlll their lives are. In actuality, though, I suppose the females goths aren't that much better, eh? What shitty packages of booger.

I am not here to relay how much I hate women, but in all honesty, it's no wonder they get raped.