Goths

Christie_fell said:
No, no...some of the worst cases are little homosex boys feeling that they have to slit down the road, not across the street, then show how O s0 p41nfvlll their lives are. In actuality, though, I suppose the females goths aren't that much better, eh? What shitty packages of booger.

I am not here to relay how much I hate women, but in all honesty, it's no wonder they get raped.

Hey you just dont understand the coolness that comes with being a goth.
11-nora-goth-0.jpg

see how cool and different this uhh..... woman i think is?

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
What a bag of laughs. Women should stop being so defensive and accept their faults and concentrate on more important things like being great in the bedroom and hating goths. That's my philosophy anyway ;) ;).

How misogynistic of you :Smug:

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Actually, anyone with a spine, who walks upright, has the ability to speak a language, and can use technology is a total douche bag.

I do all of those except for walking upright. I am wondering whether or not I can conclude I am a douchebag from this.

Demiurge said:
I don't know about goths, but ravers...now, there's a subculture I can really get into.

If I was blind, I don't think I'd be able to tell them apart. They're every bit as vapid and superficial for the most part. And ravers really do talk about nothing but drugs and fucking techno. At least the ones around here.

This is a waste of time. If you don't like something/someone/or a group of people, why waste time talking about them? Being goth is just a way to express oneself, and embracing the darkside as well. Who cares if SOME may wear something YOU may not agree with, they don't all do the same thing. So you can't hate all goths in general.

you know...

One of my girlfriends came up to me and she was like.... "I dont get it why are goths so fucking gay and mean, but metal heads are such nice and awsome people?"

I rest my case.

Cuz honestly every single goth that I have seen at my school listens to the gayest shit you can think of...

but on the other hand, I fucking hate punks, cuz Green Day is probably the shitiest band on the planet....

make that the universe, cuz E.T. stays away from earth every since he happened to pick American Idiot on his radio

(sounds corny, yes I know, but honestly, they suck balls)

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
What a bag of laughs. Women should stop being so defensive and accept their faults and concentrate on more important things like being great in the bedroom and hating goths. That's my philosophy anyway ;) ;).

Woah there

Susperia said:
Oops, I forgot again, you're only cool here if you hate women, sorry!

I love my woman with a passion...I don't like bieng sexist...so don't think every guy hear treats women like things or property...

Narg n Lamb said:
you know...

One of my girlfriends came up to me and she was like.... "I dont get it why are goths so fucking gay and mean, but metal heads are such nice and awsome people?"

I rest my case.

Cuz honestly every single goth that I have seen at my school listens to the gayest shit you can think of...

but on the other hand, I fucking hate punks, cuz Green Day is probably the shitiest band on the planet....

make that the universe, cuz E.T. stays away from earth every since he happened to pick American Idiot on his radio

(sounds corny, yes I know, but honestly, they suck balls)

yes, punks are people that listen to Green Day. :rolleyes:

your taste in music is shit, btw.

Narg n Lamb said:
... but on the other hand, I fucking hate punks, cuz Green Day is probably the shitiest band on the planet....

You are thinking of the equivalent of faggoths, being poser punks. Again, real punks (guys who drink a lot, fight a lot, and listen to crazy, hardcore punk rock) are pretty cool people. But all those little dip shits who walk out of Hot Topic with a shopping bag full of Marilyn Manson or Greenday t-shirts and call themselves "goths" or "punks" are responsible for bring subculture in general down. Just like so-called "metalheads" who think Godsmack and Disturbed are, like, heavy as fuck (?!).