Guitar Compilation

It'll wait, :lol: The time line is like this.

1. Got my RR24.
2. Jackson said they'd do a maple fretboard RR24.
3. I decided to get one.
4. Namm or whatever show came and an ugly maple fretboard RR with 24 was shown and turned me down.
5. I quit the idea and decided to get the hot Pink Sawtooth
6. Mitch posted the pic of the actual RR24M and almost made me cum over my desk
7. I decided to go for the black one and the Alexi Pink Sawtooth will have to wait.

That's the story more or less. But of course if with the job I'm trying to get this summer I can affor the Pink Sawtooth then I'll get the Pink Sawtooth, :lol:

I'm trying to decide between the Edwards and RR24, the RR doesn't have a cutaway at all and start at the 17th fret. Does it bother you guys at all? If you guys play both, let me know what you think.

The RR24 has a cutaway but it isn't very big,it doesn't really bother me but then again I don't use the 24th fret that much.

I rarely go there too, but fret 22 is often. Is it easy to access it. I tried a Alexi 600 in store but can't find a RR.

I want to get the Pink Custom ESP, but that definitely won't be this year and prolly not until next summer at least, :lol:

But if I finally get the job I have applied for this summer, I'll get either the Edwards Scythe or the new RR24M.

i thought it would stay better in tune.. i'm not sure
compared to 4 spring parallel what i have now, the floyd with be easier to dip or pull as there is less tension:)

I remember someone saying it would be easier to maneuver the floyd rose in that setup and also compound bends would not cause tuning problems as fast.

4ucu35.jpg