Guitar Player's Thread

I have my guitar tuned in E standard all the time, and I use .11s, with high action. Afraid to put some effort into bending, girly men? :lol: :p I do however use thin pick (.73 mm).

Also, thicker strings does not equal better tone. However, you want a good amount of string tension for clarity.

6 songs of "Archangels In Black" are available for streaming on the MySpace of Adagio.

http://www.myspace.com/adagioofficial

Adagio-archangels-in-black.jpg

Just listening to "Undead" now, kickass.

Speaking of which, Stephan Forte has a new guitar which looks like sex.

l_cdb54e6e5c876eeff4e17e168e362628.jpg

Shame he's such a queer. Eyeliner and nail polish :rolleyes:

I have a question about drums in Guitar Pro. How would I do a triplet tom-tom drum fill with, say, a steady quarter note rhythm with the hi-hat or even with sixteen note bass drums? The only solution I have found is to do two tracks; one with the quarter/eighth/sixteenth notes and another track with the notes grouped in triplets. What do some of you guys do?

Now I got enough money for new guitar I have to do final decision.
I have to choose between MH400NT and MH1000QM.

First I thought I could get EC1000 but I didnt like the shape It felt uncomfortable. Then there was Kevin Bond Rhoads its so badass axe, but it has only one pickup, it disturbes me and the V shape also felt bit uncomfortable.

I liked EMG 81/85 set which MH400 has but I dont know about those Duncans which MH1000 has... Btw what you think about EMG 81/60 which for example EC1000 series has?

I really would appriciate good advices. :cry:

I have a question about drums in Guitar Pro. How would I do a triplet tom-tom drum fill with, say, a steady quarter note rhythm with the hi-hat or even with sixteen note bass drums? The only solution I have found is to do two tracks; one with the quarter/eighth/sixteenth notes and another track with the notes grouped in triplets. What do some of you guys do?

That's the only solution i've found to it, but it doesn't create much hassle, so i stick with it.

I posted it in the tab thread too, but maybe you'll see it here first. or others will not have to spend time to figure it out.

www.gnurgsel.de/daten/gitarre/drums.gp4

it's all about the maths!

Now I got enough money for new guitar I have to do final decision.
I have to choose between MH400NT and MH1000QM.

First I thought I could get EC1000 but I didnt like the shape It felt uncomfortable. Then there was Kevin Bond Rhoads its so badass axe, but it has only one pickup, it disturbes me and the V shape also felt bit uncomfortable.

I liked EMG 81/85 set which MH400 has but I dont know about those Duncans which MH1000 has... Btw what you think about EMG 81/60 which for example EC1000 series has?

I really would appriciate good advices. :cry:

what hte fuck

get the MH1000, dont even think about it, the quality is WAAAY better. Dont give a shit about the pickups, if you dont like the duncans, sell them and buy EMG's or Dimarzio pickups, this is a no brainer really

So.

This is the most active guitar based thread on UM.

It seems.

Are you all faggots that wanna suck Alexi's cock or... real people?

I love that type of body binding, with the maple.

I really wish I had a better computer for recording, or more RAM. My laptop is starting to freak out while I record now :(