Guitar Player's Thread

That RR24 looks like a GREAT score, dude. I'd take it if it was offered to me and I already have a similar guitar. You'd probably regret it if you turned it down.

When I first saw it, I thought it was Ensi posting pics of the J2SP again.

So i finally found out that opening audacity detunes the computer's midi stuff. Would anybody of you please try the following:
Open guitarpro. Play a gp file with an RSE guitar and at least one midi instrument. Close GP. Open Audacity do some random stuff. Close Audacity. Play the same gp file again.
Does it sound out of tune?
bumbowitsch....

That RR24 looks like a GREAT score, dude. I'd take it if it was offered to me and I already have a similar guitar. You'd probably regret it if you turned it down.

When I first saw it, I thought it was Ensi posting pics of the J2SP again.

Thanks man, much appreciated. :)

I'm definitely excited for this one. I'll try and take a better picture or two when I get it, or better yet some performance videos (not to copy you and Ensi).

That's a cool thing indeed! It takes so much time to get a good tone with those units. You always have to play, tweak, play, tweak...

Delanoir, I've just found back the pictures of sir Royal Eddie's LTD RR24 with gold hardware and white logo!

IMG_1788.jpg

More here!

I was thinking about getting the logo professionally painted, but I guess I did in a way since it's custom fit to perfect decal with a clear coat over it, so it looks like it came straight from the factory with a white logo, no crappy crooked logo or paint smears. I had a friend of a friends who work at a custom bike shop make it all nice and look professional.

Wow, Steve, that looks great!!! I'm gonna try that on my RR1. It'll be a Eerie Dess Swirl finish with white pinstripes!

I need to find some tape to use though, I'm envious!

I dunno how my computer screen got this messed up, but I see the pinstripes as pink.

Fuck yeah pink.

Also: Talent show went to shit. The amp sucked REALLY bad (small Mesa Boogie), like seriously, it didn't have any gain at all. And I stopped in the song for a second, but it didn't matter.

Thanks to everyone!

I guess you all know that I love In Arkadia. Seb (lead guitar) has just filmed himself playing a solo for the next album. You probably don't give a damn but I know that Ensi likes them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for those pictures, Steve :) His looks great, and makes me excited to get my own.

And those pinstripes on your guitar look great, I honestly would never have thought they were tape, look like part of the finish to me in those pics.

I think it'd be funny to have a RR24 (or J2SP) with pink bevels or pinstripes, logo, and maybe inlays.

That sucks though Ensi, I'm sorry to hear it. Though it always seems worse from the perspective of the performer, rather than the audience. Probably wasn't as bad as it seems, at least to them.

Steve, what kind of tape did you use? It looks really thin, the only tape I've seen even close to that is double-sided and that'd be useless.

Steve, what kind of tape did you use? It looks really thin, the only tape I've seen even close to that is double-sided and that'd be useless.

Hmm casual tape. We bought it a long time ago for a move.

a1s5zk.jpg

I had to cut stripes in the tape. It was quite annoying though.