Guitar Player's Thread

Thanks guys. Also, I'm not sure if I'm understanding correctly, does every guitar have a lowest action possible according to how it was made? Or with a proper setup can you get it lower? Are some guitars not able to have low actions no matter how well it is "set up?"

Hmm, I'm wondering if I might want to switch out the 81 in the RR24 for a 81tw or 89 (like an 85, bit with a singlecoil option, as it is actually stacked SA's), so I have that singlecoil sound as an option to give some versatility in tones.

Then if I wanted, I could even switch the PA-2 for the EMG SPC or EXG.

But that would be after the Toneport.

Which will sadly be a little bit, as this purchase is leaving me very broke.

Do it!

Black RR's are sexy anyways.

I don't want to strip the whole body, just paint over the yellow. I truly don't care about this guitars appearance anyways, it's already fucked up.

I could probably sand through the clear, tape it off, spray paint a few times, wet sand, clear it and be happy.

The new Caparison's are hot.

l_83cd688249894d4b80f886ec9c99b356.gif

l_639f95fdaa014e82a944a13184efad64.gif

Yes, especially the first one. The slanted pickup and the special cut of the end of the fretboard look terrific.

I don't know if everyone has seen Ormsby custom guitars yet, but this model is very hot:

IMG_4300.jpg

7 strings and a Floyd would make it even more spectacular.

Yes, especially the first one. The slanted pickup and the special cut of the end of the fretboard look terrific.

I don't know if everyone has seen Ormsby custom guitars yet, but this model is very hot:

IMG_4300.jpg

Personally I think this one is kind of ugly. The body looks abnormally small or something, like it would feel too top-heavy.

IMG_4300.jpg

You can actually see the whole process of making this exact custom guitar on youtube in several parts. Really facinating stuff, welll worth taking the time to watch.

Got the yellow one blem'd for 800 bucks off.

Ah well, then go for a new look, it can end up looking quite nice all in black, looking forward to seeing the result!

I've just seen that Caparison embed the Michael Romeo video I uploaded on their official Myspace account. :cool:

:kickass:

heyy i'm goin to class for once!

:lol: You go to college but never attend lessons? What's the point of going then? I mean, you always complain about having to let your equipment at home cos you'r going to college. If you're not attending lessons, then just stay at home :lol: